Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akbarjan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 04:12 AM
    How to save an Access file
    Hello Dears

How can I save a access file when it open but no body make changes especially in menus I means there should be no menu
    Mxaza Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akbarjan
    Hello Dears

How can i save a access file when it open but no body make changes especially in menus i means there should be no menu
    Hi I'm sorry but can you make your question a bit more clearer
    akbarjan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 04:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxaza
    Hi I'm sorry but can you make your question a bit more clearer

Thank Mxaza

My question means how to save a special project that it shouldn't be open in acceess
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 25, 2007, 06:18 AM
    That makes it less clear. When you close an Microsoft Access file (either mdb, med, adp, etc.) its automatically "saved". In effect, as you make changes using the forms in the file, they are saved at that point.

A tip, the more you put into a question the better chance we have of answering it.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 07:35 AM
    You can download another software to protect your access files. For example you lock the folder where the access file is contained and you'll be required to enter a password every time you want to access that folder.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 25, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by benn11
    You can download another software to protect your access files. for example you lock the folder where the access file is contained and you'll be required to enter a password every time you want to access that folder.
    What has that got to do with the question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to save JPEG into smaller size of file... [ 1 Answers ]

Im using Corel and Adobe... I want to know how to export my work into a smaller size of JPEG file... cause I enccounter this when Im to upload a photo in a site... but it asking me to upload only 110 x 110 pixels and 15k... so I edit my 2 x 2 photo (300 DPI) using photoshop I try to reduce the...

Save directory listing to .txt file [ 11 Answers ]

This is kind of part2 to a question long closed. I played with software to do this but did not like the registry changes it made. I'm using WinXP I dug up an old email with "instructions" but cryptic ones to my pea-brain: Me: "Can you remind me how to save a directory listing to file?"...

Cannot delete a file: Access Denied [ 2 Answers ]

When I am trying to delete a pdf file I am getting a message as " Cannot delete the file : Access denied " Make sure the disk is not write protected.

Unlocked a module in a access mde file [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ACCess mde file. I can unlocked this file, but I can`t read the modules. The error masseage is The project is unvailable. Can you unlocked a module? If is Yes. How you can do this.

Can not access EXPLORE (file manager) in WIN98SE [ 3 Answers ]

Can not access EXPLORE (file manager) in WIN98SE When I click on MY COMPUTER or right click on START BUTTON and left click on EXPLORE my computer locks up. Before I went on vacation I shut the computer down, and when I came back Everything was working (I THINK) except the ability to get into...

View more questions Search