Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armani12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 04:02 AM
    Its getting hard to live with
    About 3yrs ago I was coming down the stairs and the light switched off I was so scared I rang my boyfriend at work and asked him to come home he did and we rang a electrition he said their was nothing wrong and then it all started things went missing and reappeared weeks later banging alsoi haerd the bath rack fall into the bath but when I went into the bathroom nothing had been moved my animals hide when they hear things also you can hear footsteps walking up the stairs I thought it was my boyfriend I shouted to him but he was downstairs also he has heard me in the computer room and when he went in I was downstairs me and my boyfriend went to the catholic church because he is catholic and asked for holy water to do a blessing we did it but wethink it is still here we also hear baning on the window sometimes I know ime not mad because my boyfriend hears things the same what would you do
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 04:17 AM
    I believe you have a ghost disturbing your house, but as I am a muslim you might not believe the methods we use to remove ghosts from our homes.

I am sure you are not imagining all these things, there are possibilities of such occurrences and evil ghosts tend to not leave unless they are forced to.

Have you tried asking this entity to leave you alone and to leave the house as it is your home and not its.
    armani12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 04:24 AM
    Yes we have but it still goes on it will be quiet for a week or two then it starts all over again
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 04:30 AM
    Maybe if you would like to try our method of dismissing evil spirits/ghosts, I could give an explanation for it.

If you do not wish to try it, I do not mind as it is your choice.. :)
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by armani12
    about 3yrs ago i was coming down the stairs and the light switched off i was so scared i rang my bf at work and asked him to come home he did and we rang a electrition he said their was nothing wrong and then it all started things went missing and reappeared weeks later banging alsoi haerd the bath rack fall into the bath but when i went into the bathroom nothing had been moved my animals hide when they hear things also u can hear footsteps walkin up the stairs i thought it was my bf i shouted to him but he was downstairs also he has heard me inthe computer room and when he went in i was downstairs me and my bf went to the catholic church because he is catholic and asked for holy water to do a blessing we did it but wethink it is still here we also hear baning on the window sometimes i know ime not mad because my bf hears things the same what would you do
    It is worth noting that the vast majority of spirits mean no harm and only wish to communicate.
    As Firmbeliever suggests, asking this spirit to leave you alone may be all it takes, or asking him/her what they want, why are they here. Bringing a medium in to talk with the spirit maybe one way to go.
    wbbk7knu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Just a suggestion if you want to get into this, but if you learn to astral project you could clearly communicate with ghosts/spirits/other beings in the astral/(in your home)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting hot in here. [ 8 Answers ]

My condinser unit is not running, I've checked the breaker box, gfi, cleaned the filter,checked the fan blades to see if they were seazed up, there not, I see no leaks, As of now I've turned the cooling off and I'm running the fan, What else could it be? I've got a little back ground in hvac,...

Getting an exboyfriend to move [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend moved into my house in June of 2006. He does not pay rent, only child support every two weeks. We have not been getting along and I have asked him on several occasions to move. Do I have to evict him? He lived here in 2001 to 2003 and moved out so he still occasionally gets mail,...

I'm getting the wrong answer [ 1 Answers ]

3/5=1/1-r I have to solve for r. I keep getting -2/3. but the answer in the book says -1/3. can u help please?

Getting rid blemises? [ 1 Answers ]

I've heard that using lemon juice and cucumber will help fade my blemishes. How long do I leave it on my face and how long will it take for them to fade? Do I rub it in and leave it on over night and, how often should I do this? Please help!! :(

Getting off Depo-prevera [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently on Depo-Prevera. I have been on it for 9 months. I am suppose to go back and get my 4th shot on January 16, 2007. However, I don't have the 60 bucks needed to get the shot, so I have to get off it. Is there anything, I should know of that happens after you are off the shot? I am...

View more questions Search