Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcfalin Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2010, 10:57 AM
    The very best of the best. I needed this. Thumbs up
    heart_line Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 02:53 AM

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. I know it will be better, just I don't know how to survive until then.
    I lost my love in Monday... we were together 6 years.. he loves me but can't go on anymore. Yesterday I texted him all afternoon, cried, begged... he was sad.. and full of understanding.. polite.. but strong in his decision. No more... ever.. never. And I don't know how I'm going to make it. I tried NC but I broke it.. and now I'm fighting with myself not to contact him again... that's why I'm writing here.
    the_original Posts: 177, Reputation: 51

Apr 15, 2010, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by heart_line View Post
    thank you so much for your words of wisdom. I know it will be better, just I don't know how to survive until then.
    I lost my love in Monday...we were together 6 years.. he loves me but can't go on anymore. yesterday I texted him all afternoon, cried, begged.... he was sad.. and full of understanding.. polite.. but strong in his desicion. no more...ever..never. and I don't know how I'm gonna make it. I tried NC but I broke it.. and now I'm fighting with my self not to contact him again... that's why I'm writing here.

Post your own thread if you wish... you will receive all the encouragment and advice you need there. We are here for you.
    Serenity2009 Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2010, 12:20 PM

Brilliant! I have to send this to my fiance's ex wife lol she is that way. And needs to move on... BRAVO BRAVO ENCORE lol
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2010, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity2009 View Post
    Brilliant!! I have to send this to my fiance's ex wife lol she is that way. and needs to move on....BRAVO BRAVO ENCORE lol

Why are you dealing in any way with your fiance's wife? This is HIS problem, not yours. I see your contact with her as the doorway to disaster.

Can't he handle whatever the situation is for himself?
    mich02 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2010, 06:22 PM

I posted my break-up question today... reading your post puts a lot of things in perspective. And definitely helps for you to say all the things I am thinking... nice to know I'm not the only one!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2010, 05:16 AM

Break ups are painful beyond belief. At about the same time my husband died a friend's husband packed up and left. She said then and she says now (and I understand) that HER loss was more painful but her husband wanted to leave her. Mine didn't. Those words have stayed with me. She knows he is out there somewhere with someone else and is still in incredible pain.

You're sure not the only one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should I expect? [ 6 Answers ]

What should I expect in midle schol?

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

What To Expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Can Your Be At All The Airports If You Been Accused Of Using Some One Else Name To Get A Credit Card, And Also Use The Credit Card?

What should I expect [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Wyoming and just told my husband that I wanted to file for a divorce. We have a 14 month old son and I don't want him to get custody. My husband is an over the road truck driver and wants to buy his own big rig so I know that he is not going to get a place of his own to live in with our...

View more questions Search