Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leezybreezy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 10:56 PM
    80's animated movie title.
    Okay so I've been looking for this movie for a really long time, it was probably striaght to DVD release about these dogs that come from another word, and if you rub their heads they fly. Throughout the plot of the movie, they are looking for keys that will open doors to their world ("home"). It's driving me CRAZY trying to figure out what it is somebody help meeee! :)
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 28, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Is it Disney's "Fluppy Dogs"
    leezybreezy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Omg you're awesome! That's it!
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 28, 2007, 11:23 PM
    It's often asked. I had the "fluppy dogs" stuffed toys!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember title of 80's animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember the title to this movie, tried animated movie lists. Can't seem to find it. I used to watch it all the time in the early nineties but what I remember of the animation style it looks to be late 70's or 80's. Similar to sword in the stone or some of the earlier Disney...

Animated Movie from the early 80's [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie. I was born in 83 and I was young , so its mid 80's or so. It was about these insects, I think they were supposed to be ants. They had orange bodies and when they matured they got their last bump, they called it a ba-bump. And the one ant didn't have his yet, so he was like...

I need to find this 80's animated movie [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Shannon, I'm 23 yrs old. When I was about 4 or 5 yrs old I had a favorite movie that my mom had taped for me. It was animated (I think it was japanese animation) about a mouse or rodent of some sort, that lived in the city in an apartment and he escapes his home to travel to find...

View more questions Search