Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Aug 28, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Reading on pets
    I'm new here been trying to use this site for several years now. Hope this works.

My dog , sweaty, is sick and would like to know if anyone can give me some clue as to what has made her sick.

We have a vet appt in the a.m. Hope she will be well enough to get into my vehicle. She is too heavy to pick up.

Thanks.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Dana I can't answer your question. But I can tell you that there are mobile vets that make house calls
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 12:32 AM
    You might also consider asking your question on the link that is below this response, as there are a number of people on this site who are excellent concerning giving advice about pets, and who can give you down-to-earth answers concerning medical problems with them. The experts in doing that, are not likely to look for people with those kinds of pet problems in the Psychics & Fortune Tellers section of this site.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...ewthread&f=417
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Sorry, psychic reading doesn't work like that.

Clough, sometimes when something is posted in the wrong section, it's sometimes just more quick to get it moved by pressing the "report innapropriate post" button and asking that it be moved to that appropriate section in the description box. I do this all the time and nobody has yelled at me yet.

The admins are generally thankful for being pointed to a thread that needs to be moved.

I'm not sure about moving this one though, I think the OP is after a psychic reading for her dog.

Dana, I would say wait for the vet appt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capuchins as pets [ 5 Answers ]

Do capuchins make good pets:confused:

Pets & animals [ 1 Answers ]

Why is my is so much pain after being bred?

Pets in rehab [ 2 Answers ]

Can I bring my two pound yorkie with me in rehab?

Game: Desktop Pets [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember a game I used to have where you could have a cat or dog live on your desktop. If anyone knows what it is or a game like that, I'd really like to know. Thanks

Insurance for Pets [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for a good pet insurance policy. Does anyone know a good pet insurance company? And does anyone know of any pet insurance company that covers pre-existing conditions?

View more questions Search