Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Boy e-mail
    At the start of the summer I e-mailed this guy I like, asking if he liked me. The summer is over and he still hasn't replied, should I be worried that he doesn't like me? or should I think he hasn't checked his e-mail yet?
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 06:48 PM
    U got to ask him about it.
    I feel there is a larger percentage of the possibility that he is not interested in you.
    Let me know what he says about if he has checked his email.

Aug 28, 2007, 06:52 PM
    I know but I'm really worried that he won't like me cause he is part of the popular crowd and if he doesn't like me I might be laughed at
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Yea, I hear u. Do you have a mutual friend?
    I will let a mutual friend do this for me...

Aug 28, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Sort of... what do you mean exactley
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 28, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Hello.

STOP... DON'T USE A FRIEND, I'm sorry but on this one Nice is wrong. Never ever ask a friend to talk to a Guy for you. That's the fastest way to really mess things up for you. Even your best friend can and will make small changes in his answer, then you make a few changes and his answer is no longer the same and you will be acting on what you think his answer was not what it really is.

Think about when your teacher would line you up and whisper to the first person in line something that they are to tell the next person and so on. At the end of the line it is always different. Not because anyone wanted to change it, its because we all hear what we want to hear and so does the next person so by the time it goes through a few people its all changed.

Another good reason not to ask for help is what if he likes that person and not you. Now your mad at your friend for talking to him about you and then flirting with him behind your back. You know the dating rule, no friend is to ever date another friends ex. That includes a want to be boyfriend in many cases.

Back to your question...

Send him a e-mail asking him about school and see if he answers it. That way you know if he is still even using that old e-mail address. If he answers then tell him your glad it works because you sent him an e-mail before and no answer.

Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like this boy, but. [ 10 Answers ]

I like this boy, but my best friend likes him too. I know for a fact that he likes me, and we have hung out a few times. His parents like me, and my parents love him, so we have that going for us. The only thing is, my friend doesn't know I like him. What makes it worse is that the past few times...

Great Auto Response mail for Employee Suggestion mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, As part of HR, I take care of the Suggestion Committee which encourages employees to post their suggestions through mail. The ideas are chosen after a period of 1 month by a pre-designated Committee. For every suggestion, we have to give a positive, motivating response in our...

It's a Boy! [ 31 Answers ]

Well, its official, we had the ulrasound and we found out we are having another baby boy! We are so excited!:p

Which boy? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, So I just broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago and the next day I regreted it COMPLETELY. But then this guy that I have been like in love with forever told his best friend he liked me who told me so I forgot about him and me and the guy ung out for a while we held handss and like he...

This boy [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: this boy likes me but he's afraid to ask me out what should I do it? I think its wrong if the girl asks out a guy,, or should I have mi friend do it , Or in a note?? :confused:

View more questions Search