Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayxkay2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Excessive sweating
    Hii guys.. well I have noticed within the last 2 years that I sweat ALOTT. It doesn't have an odor its not even from doing any strenuous work or exercise, I just sweat a lot under my arms and my vaginal area:o does anyone know of anything good I could do to decrease my excessive sweating? I would appreciate any info A lot <3
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 06:23 PM
    You need to see a doctor because a number of things can cause excessive sweating. There is a disease called Hyperhidrosis which is excessive sweating.

Hyperhidrosis

You might have a thyroid problem which can cause excessive sweating. Or you may even have a vitamin deficiency. I'm sure there are plenty of other things that have heavy sweating as a symptom but a doctor will be able to tell you the cause instead of you just treating the symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excessive sweating [ 6 Answers ]

Can u please help me solve sweating problems.. can u give me precise steps in order to stop sweating? Thank you..

24 yrs old.excessive sweating.what's wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

My entire life I have always been HOT and the AC can never keep up with me. I don't get it. My thyroid is fine & I'm not obese. It also seems that I can never drink enough water. I don't drink pop, but I do drink about 3 gallons of water a day. My doctor has run test after test and still no...

Excessive Obsession [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what I expect from this panel exactly, but here goes. Details: 20 yr old virgin (lol), Aussie bloke, that's all you need to know. Commencing on. Roughly a year ago I finally experienced my first and only relationship so far with a one of a kind girl called Jemma, and the story is as...

Excessive use of name [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a hidden meaning behind someone who uses their dates name excessively in a conversation? As in, beyond saying it when greeting, getting their attention etc but to use it in every third sentence or so... I find it a little strange but if anyone can shine some light on the matter and advise...

Sweating [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem where my sweat really smells. Not a body odour smell, but a very stale smell. I bath every day, use anti persperant, but its some times out of control! My wife has to change and wash the bed sheets at least three to four times a week cause it's that bad, any ideas??

View more questions Search