Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xx pretty girl xx Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Aug 28, 2007, 05:12 PM
    False bomb threat; coral springs high
    OK so my idiot friend made a fake bomb threat at coral springs high and the whole school had to evacuate and blah blah & now he's sitting in juvie with no bail right now but what I want to know his how long do you think he would be in for?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Aug 28, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Quite a while. That could leave quite a nasty scar on his record. You don't say 'fire' in a movie theatre, and you don't say 'bomb in the school'.

If the law is tough where he is, he can expect an extended study of him.

XenoSapien
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Hello girl:

Without more information it's really impossible to tell. All we can do is hazard a guess. My guess is, he'll be inside for a few months.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 08:04 PM
    His age now, any past criminal issues. And sadly do his parents have money for an attorney, what is his home life like. Are his parents concerned.

Also all of the costs of the police coming out, the emergancy rescure people can be billed to his parents and may be part of any probation.

And even what sort of judge, does the judge want to send a message, he can really be in trouble
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 08:19 PM
    I hope he is in for a good long time.

This day in age, with what happened in Columbine, VA Tech, etc, this should never be considered a joke, and he should be punished accordingly.

Aug 29, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Well he's 15 um I'm assuming his parents are going to try to get an attorney but from what I heard the school is going to sew him
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 05:03 AM
    Damn, they're going to sew him! Bastards ripped him apart!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Yes they will sue him, most likely the police department and/or the city will sue him for all the of the lost money they had to spend on the people and time the threat cost. It will costs 10's of thousands at a large school and 1000's at small schools.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 05:47 AM
    A case like this happened this May at a local high school graduation. A teen from another school called in the bomb threat. He is facing severe charges from the school, from the civic center where the graduation was held, and there is talk in the newspapers that the parents of the students are banding together for some lawsuit.

Things like this are not blown off anymore as pranks.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Lets hope he learns a lesson, eh?

Aug 29, 2007, 01:24 PM
    They had a bomb squad looking all around the school for a bomb for over an hour and if it's that much money then id say he's screwed I mean I don't really know his family's financial situation but I dought they can come up with the debt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She dropped a big bomb [ 9 Answers ]

Ok.. so in November of 2006 I was driving my boyfriends car and I backed into my friends car. That night we talked about it and decided that I was going to pay for it when they figured out a price. About a week later I asked my friend about the damage and didn't get a response so I went about my...

Atomic bomb [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a paper for a class and need to know who it was that made the atomic bomb and then later stated that he regreted it?

Stung/bitten by a coral... what to do? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend was bitten or stung by a pink coral ( that's what he saw) 2 weeks ago during their diving activity. The area (in the legs) that was stung/bitten by coral is still very itchy. It grows like a mosquito bite, but super itchy. He tried putting it white vinegar but still no effect. I asked...

Bug bomb fumes in my apartment [ 3 Answers ]

My land lord set off flea bombs in the apartment below us and all the fumes and gases from them started to come upstairs into my apartment and they are very toxic to humans and to my pets,:eek: They did not give me any notice that they were going to do so and I wanted to know if I have any grounds...

View more questions Search