Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    game_dude_1990 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 04:56 PM
    windows media player toolbar problems
    I activated the media player toolbar, and I have that running, but then I want disabled it so I can have a normal window.

but the problem is, is that every time I exit the window player, the music still plays, but the player is not listed on my toolbar or in my task manager.

is there a option that I have to disable to fix this?

exampe: I turn on the player toolbar, I play a song, I lesten to it, then I disable the toolbar player. Then open the player in window mode, play a song, and hit the X it exit. The window is gone, but the music still plays. So I have to open the player in window mode, stop the music, then exit. But I don't always hit stop, instead I always exit, and it stops.

anyway to fix this?
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Sep 8, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Is this playing from a CD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Media Player 10 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I uninstall Windows media player 10? I try to go to Add/or remove programs but it doesn't appear on the list is there any other way to remove it?:confused:

Problems with Windows Media Player [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I currently have Windows Vista. Im having a problem with windows media player. Sometimes I try to play cds and it would freeze saying it doesn't respond and at others it says it might be a problem with any plug in. How can I find out what plug in is causing the trouble and how may I fix it....

Windows Media Player / MPEG problems [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded an MPEG movie, it's about 120MB in size. And when I try to play it using the Windows Media Player, the running time only shows 2 minutes when it should be a lot longer. It would play smoothly for the whole 2 minutes, but then it would freeze. The audio is still working but the video...

Windows Media Player [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused and every link WMP has doesn't solve my problem. I want to arrange my music library in order of either artist A-Z, or song title A-Z. How can I do this, and if you can, give me step by step info? I've tried what I could and so far nothing. I really appreciate your help.

View more questions Search