Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Nose
    Really dislke my nose, its broken so I really dislike the shape more than the size.

I was wondering what can help with this make up wise?

And what make up would you recommend , how many shades darker and what brushes?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 04:31 PM
    You could try a contour brush and use a light bronzer powder along the sides of your nose to get it a slimmer shape.

Also, don't obsess too much. My best friend used to HATE her nose. As she's gotten older she has grown into more. She said she used to beg her mom for a nose job and she is so glad she never got it.
    crue_boo Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 08:04 PM
    My nose is stupid and I have never even broken it. :( Poor me lol... but hey I don't care it still looks good from all angles

Sep 1, 2007, 08:05 PM
    By stupid I mean crooked :)
    shoona Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Always learn to hide areas you don't like you could use a darker foundation and to emphasize the parts you like add a bit lighter foundation but make sure there's no line between the two shades, I mean you have to blend them really well so it looks natural

Jun 22, 2008, 12:20 PM
    I find that a bit of lighter concealer right at the end of your nose can make it look a lot cuter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have blackheads on my nose... [ 6 Answers ]

How can you get rid of them?

Red Nose! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me how best to get rid of a red nose? My nose is not inflamed or swollen but has become increasingly red/dark red. I have not been in the sun or extreme cold. Grateful for any help!! :( Thanks.

Runny nose [ 1 Answers ]

I get a runny nose when I eat

Warm nose [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted a (guessing) 6 month old datsun. She weights around 5-6 lbs. The pound gave her a 7 in 1 shot, bathed her, wormed her, and gave her Ivemectin for heart worms prevention. I think they gave her around 1.5 (cc's?). They said this was the right dose for her weight. She was running around...

Bloody nose! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay yesterday I got the first bloody nose in like 7 years.. at around 1 pm and now I just got another one 11:00 am.. I am not a big nose pcker and I never get nose bleeds.. what could this be from?

View more questions Search