Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear-22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Chest pain
    I'm 18 and been having chest pain for 4 months the doc said it is not a heartattack and they said it is a pulled muscel what else could it be for me to have it for so long:confused:
    alishawadi Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear-22
    im 18 and been having chest pain for 4 months the doc said it is not a heartattack and they said it is a pulled muscel what else could it be for me to have it for so long:confused:
    You could be over exausting yourself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper right chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work out 4 times a week, but for the past few days I have been getting chest pain on my right side. Starts from the underarm all the way to the upper right chest. When I push my chest and underarm with my fingers it hurts. Breathing is not really a problem. I don't know what it is. Please advise...

Chest pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 38 year old male in pretty good health I think. About 7 months ago I went to the emergency room because I was having some chest pains and felt dizzy. I also had tingling down my arm. After the EKG, blood work, CT scan and heart monitoring, they sent me home telling me that everything was...

Sharp Chest Pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 38 yr old female who has been experiencing the worst pain in my left side of my chest all day. I have taken ibuprofen & aspirin and it isn't getting any better. I have no indigestion, or injured myself. I'm at my wits end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sharp chest pain [ 3 Answers ]

I am a healthy 25 year old woman. I have low blood pressure and normal cholesterol levels. However, I started getting a rather sharp pain in my chest tonight. The pain is located just below my right breast. I was wondering if this could be from a pulled or strained muscle. About 10 hours...

View more questions Search