Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sueb3581 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Name of a song and it's artist
    I'm trying to find the name of a song and it's artist. Some of the words are Oh my love I want to make you move hey hey baby all night long.
    BrightLight Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Try LetsSingIt - Artist news, biographies, albums, songs, lyrics, pictures, fanpages and more!

I tried looking for it all I get is a song by p diddy...
    But maybe you know more of the song that you can use to find it...
    Good huntin
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 28, 2007, 09:44 PM
    It *might* be this:
    Silk - Don't Rush LYRICS
    I find that I get decent results if I can remember one part of the lyrics, if I just put it in Google as something like this

"I wanna make you move" lyrics

It finds anything that's in quotes all together like that, so it's more accurate for lyrics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

Which song is? Can you identify artist or song? [ 2 Answers ]

I try to find song title or artist of a song that it must be from 60's and it's possible title is "Francis" or something like that. Singer is man and some of the lyrics are: "I love you baby But you don't (.. ) Can't live without you ... I love you darling I don't want to stay alone...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

Song artist [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying for days to find out who sings a song that I think is called WHEN YOU THINK OF ME. I think the artist is a very young female. I can't seem to find it anywhere, all I know is one verse, WHEN YOU THINK OF ME THINK OF TIM MCGRAW. My girlfreind loves the song and wan'ts the album but...

Name of a song and it's artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone my name is nichelle I have this song in my head that I would like all the lyrics to but I don't know the name of the song neither the person who sings it. It goes like this: Don't you know I'll go out my way for you Don't you know I'll do anything to you. I got your back cause...

View more questions Search