Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nen1288 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Am I preganant?
    I had intercourse with my boyfriend and he used a condom but it broke so he put a new condom on. I wanted to know if there was any precum and if so can I get pregnant from it?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Any time you engage in sex, protection or not, there is a chance of pregnancy. If you miss your period take a HPT with your first morning urine, it's more accurate. Good luck!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Yes and yes. I also suggest a HPT and if it turns out negative. Get on at least two forms of Birth control to be safe, esp. a hormonal form...
    NikkiT456 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nen1288
    I had intercourse with my boyfriend and he used a condom but it broke so he put a new condom on. I wanted to know if there was any precum and if so can i get pregnant from it?
    Pre ejaculate does carry sperm in it. And you can become pregnant from it. If your that concerned about it they do make morning after pills depending on how long ago it was. Still Concerned? Talk to your doctor or local health department. Anything u say is confidential. And for the future there are several different types of birth control that work well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I preganant [ 3 Answers ]

I stared 7 days late and it was not normal and I have been peeing oftan,headaches,Breast enlarged and everyother systom of pregnancy I took a test already and it said negative.with faint line after time was up.Could I still be pregnant?I am 25 and I'm not on any birth control.We used the pull out...

I think I'm Preganant [ 3 Answers ]

Im 18 and I think I'm pregnant! I haven't missed my period yet but for then a week now I've been having cramps and kind of tired. I've Been feeling like vomitting on and off through out the days but then I got really sick. I started getting a soar throat and my whole body hurts.I can't seem to...

Could I be preganant? [ 12 Answers ]

Well first of all me and my fiancée had sex around the time of ovulation.. but the day I was suppose to start my period I started to bleed with no cramps.. not that long after the bleeding lightend up.. now I have been spotting pink blood for like 3 days... I also feel like my cervix and uterus is...

View more questions Search