Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Aug 28, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Love spell
    Can anyone give me a good love spell to do to get a guy at my job to become interested? Yea I know it may be a little against free will, but that doesn't bother me. And, yes I'm aware of possible karma( be careful what you ask for) consequences. But... I still would like one that's simple and I can do at home. Can anyone help me
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 10:10 AM
    White magic does not allow you to have anyone do anything against their free will.

Aug 28, 2007, 10:14 AM
    I just want him to ask me out is all. I'm not trying to marry the guy, at least not yet.. lol I want him to be attracted to me enough to ask me out, and we can get to know each other; no evil plans or anything.. That's not black magic is it?
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Forcing someone to do something against their will is in fact dark magic.

Why not try talking to him so he can see what a great person you are?

Aug 28, 2007, 10:19 AM
    No, don't think it'll work. He doesn't even look my way when he passes. Its kind of sucks.
    Can you at least give me an easy attraction spell or something; nonspecific..
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Nope sorry. No magic with that.

Either someone is attracted to or they are not. You cannot force their hand. To do so is unfair and there are consequences to whatever you put out.

Your options are to try to talk to him. What's the worse that could happen? You already work together so you have in to talking to him and maybe he doesn't look at you because he doesn't want you to know he's into you. The only way you will know is to try and talk to him.

Aug 28, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Aww Glinda... you're no help.. lol I need something concrete and guaranteed! But I hear u. Are u a white magic witch?

I know I saw a show where some white magic witches had spells for general attraction; just to bring the right kind of person into your life or something...

Aug 28, 2007, 10:32 AM
    See I don't believe in Karma so, I'm not worried about getting someone to like me supposedly " against their will", as long as I don't plan to harm them in some way...
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 10:35 AM
    I just happen to know an awful lot about it. I had a friend who was Wiccan and taught me a lot about her religion and spells.

I will give you a little exercise that may help.

Sit in a quiet room and quiet yourself. Write down what you want, in exact words. Recite it as follows: I intend (insert your want) i.e. I intend for John to notice me. Focus on those words. Then in your mind create the scenario that you wish to occur and say I intend for this to come to pass. Hold the image in your mind until you feel satisfied.

Each morning say your intentions and hold your image in your mind for a minute. Keep positive about your intention - no negative words allowed. No saying oh but it will never happen.
    Smee Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Sep 2, 2007, 05:54 PM
    There IS a reason they say be careful what you wish for! I learned the hard way!
    If it does not happen naturally it will not be good in the long run. May end up causing you enough pain that you will be looking for a spell to make it all undone!
    It is a strange and interesting thing how- things just happen,-when its time and right, if you keep your eyes open for the moments and not let them pass by.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 06:50 PM
    You go ask him out,

There is no magic that will make someone do anything against their will.
    If he was a beleiver in this magic, he may be able to be controlled by it.

Sep 4, 2007, 07:19 AM
    What was your experience smee? I am interested to know. What was the spell exactly. What was so bad about it, did it work?

And yes, I understand everyone's warnings ( I appreciate them also), but I would like to try a real one myself anyway. I am ready for whatever the universe has to dish out regarding this situation. So... if anyone knows a love spell I could try I would really appreciate it. :)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Hello Kia:

I have one. It's not your ordinary spell, though. I CAN, however, promise that it will get a reaction. In order to work, this ancient incantation needs to be whispered within 3 inches of the persons ear. What you need to say, is "hoochie mama".

Once under your spell, he'll either ask you out or call security.

excon

Sep 4, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Lmao.. uh... thanks. Not exactly looking for thast kind of reaction though. Lol
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Smee
    There IS a reason they say be careful what you wish for! I learned the hard way!
    If it does not happen naturally it will not be good in the long run. May end up causing you enough pain that you will be looking for a spell to make it all undone!
    It is a strange and interesting thing how- things just happen,-when its time and right, if you keep your eyes open for the moments and not let them pass by.
    Smee, you have said it well.

Everything we do has its consequences even if we do not believe.

Where will the good feeling be when we know we forced someone to like us against his will.
    If I did something to get someone through a spell,
    That will always be a thorn in my mind,no matter how long I am with a person.
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 4, 2007, 08:35 AM
    You've said you don't care about the karma or consequences of doing this.

One thing the Universe is really adamant about is that once you seek to manipulate with these kinds of spells, then it's open season on you for anyone that wants to put a spell on you.

Far better to pray about this and put it into God's hands for highest and best good for all concerned.

But it don't sound like that is a major concern of yours at the moment so I just hope you accept the consequences of your actions with grace and take ownership of your part in it as it plays out.

Please rate my answer as iffen I get 10 good ratings, then I am in the raffle for trip to Hawaii

Sep 4, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Okay I will.:)... so anyone have a spell to give me please?

Sep 4, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Everybody keeps warning, but can someone send me a spell. Ill make sure to report the consequences of my actions once it is cast, but I won't know if I don't get one..
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Go to sleep at night with a maple tree leaf under your pillow. In the morning you must shower and wash your hair with a Clairol brand shampoo. When you arrive at work you are to sit in your chair and spin once, ONLY ONCE, clockwise. Then walk to the boy at work, smile, and say "we should go out for coffee some time" then walk away slowly.

Do this and report back the results.

Sep 4, 2007, 02:37 PM
    And just to further explain.. everyone knows love is FICKLE People love you one day, can't stand you the next, people get heartbroken and break hearts. People who are heartbroken have to suffer through it when they don't want to. Men leave their wives, women leave their husbands because they think they have " fallen in love" with someone else. Then they too may end up breaking up down the road. Its been shown that people can have more than one soulmate. Sometimes people go throughout their lives never meeting their "soulmate". Some people stay unhappy missing one person, or persons for a long time. Some people never get married. So who cares if a little spell helps love develop. Love is nice, whether it isn't perfectly set up or not.

And no, I will not have time to be thinking about how the love came about, because I will be happy enjoying it. I'm not going to ruin it by worrying about how it came about. That's real life..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Happiness Spell [ 13 Answers ]

Is there a spell for happiness, a spell for forgetting someone? Do they work?

How do you spell.. . [ 1 Answers ]

How do you spell the plural of wanna-be? Wanna-bes doesn't look right! How about wanna-bees?

View more questions Search