Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davimarti Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Sep 4, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Sounds like you lack confidence in yourself, ultimately it is your true self that keeps a person intersted or not, you need a dose of confidence and self worth, not a spell, good luck.
    davimarti Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Sep 4, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Go to sleep at night with a maple tree leaf under your pillow. In the morning you must shower and wash your hair with a Clairol brand shampoo. When you arrive at work you are to sit in your chair and spin once, ONLY ONCE, clockwise. Then walk to the boy at work, smile, and say "we should go out for coffee some time" then walk away slowly.

Do this and report back the results.
    Too funny
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 4, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia
    Can anyone give me a good love spell to do to get a guy at my job to become interested? Yea I know it may be a little against free will, but that doesn't bother me. And, yes I'm aware of possible karma( be careful what you ask for) consequences. But.... I still would like one that's simple and I can do at home. Can anyone help me
    I bin reading palms for close on 20 years as I am the 7th son of a 7th son of a 7th son who was struck by lightning at midnight at the crossroads while I was sparkin' the 7th daughter of a Babtist preacher man. In previous lives I've been a Gypsy fortune teller burnt/stabbed/hung for foreseeing the future. I bin monks, abbots and the like, and once the King of The Elves. Some say I was Joseph back in Biblical times - could be - Mary did ride Joseph's all the way into Bethlehem but the danged rent-a-chariot service never did show up so there you go, she was pregnant and it was dirty and dusty so she did have an excuse...
    Through the years, I've noticed that as people improve, their friends seem to improve as well - then I noticed as I did work on myself to improve me, mahsef and I, my old friends that weren't working on themselves fell away, to be replaced by a better class of person. Which was good as some of my early friends would stiff me for drinks and puke on my shoes... now they don't.
    Point being, iffen you want to just get laid, yup, you can do that. I allus woke up more lonesome in the morning than when I was on the hunt for Ms. Wonderful. Iffen you are wanting a really good relationship with yourself and others, then I would suggest a wonderful book by Leil Lowndes. 'How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You' - catchy title but its more than get a date, it's a how-to get a great mate and keep them while keeping up a great and fun relationship. So many folks have wonderful dating lives, then get married and just quit having fun because 'we're married.' Danged marriage is a lot of work so quitting having fun because we're married just ain't the answer to staying out of divorce court or best friend's bed or whatever...

So instead of wishing and hoping and singing and spellin' to get someone that you might be feeling is out of your reach, do the work on yourself to make yourself much more appealing and expand your datin' and matin' choices instead of feeling like the last breadstick on the buffet...

Best of Luck!
    Leil Lowndes ' 'How To Make Anyone Fall in Love with You' - Barnes & Noble for around $15 - dang, you spend a whole lot more calling your friends to talk about your latest dating disaster so it's a great buy!

Got to get back to the Crossroads as I heered that Preacher's Daughter is alookin' fer me again...

Please rate this answer as iffen I get 10 good recommends then I am in the Mega-Hawaiian Trip of Your Dreams...
    Smee Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Sep 4, 2007, 06:24 PM
    What was your experience smee? I am interested to know. What was the spell exactly. What was so bad about it, did it work?

And yes, I understand everyone's warnings ( I appreciate them also), but I would like to try a real one myself anyway. I am ready for whatever the universe has to dish out regarding this situation. So...if anyone knows a love spell I could try I would really appreciate it. :)

Not a spell kind of experience Kia, I simply learned as I matured not to ask for things in particular of life. For instance people looking to date someone from news or internet adds and such, often say things like "Want to meet man over 6 ft. with dark hair and large build" that type of thinking keeps them from meeting the person who would have been right for them. When I was very young (especially mentally) after a painful divorce I ask every day that I meet a man who was such and such, after my bad experience I thought I knew exactly what I needed! Then along came a man who was just everything I had asked for and I was with him for a hellish year of my life!
    Eventually I matured enough to learn how nature makes things work in this world when you become happy and at peace being alone and know yourself the right person comes along in a natural way if you are meant to be with someone ar all, you don't have to look or search you just need to be open and aware.
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Sep 5, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Well.. okay. I guess you guys are too moral for what I am looking for.. lol I was just looking for a simple love spell. I wasn't sure if I believed in them, and I guess I don't because no one seems to have a real one to give me. I'm not really looking for self help under this category, I know where to find advice. I do have a social life, I just wanted to try a love spell on this guy at my job, because I think he's hot and I don't want to approach him. I know that I can; but I don't want to. I wanted him to come to me... that was the point. If its not happening naturally, I thought I could give it a spell push. That's all.

But everyone is just giving me reasons not to use one... and I know all the objections, I just would like to try to see what a love spell could reallly do.

Maybe a real witch or spellcaster will run across this page in the future and help me.

Thanks anyway!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Maybe a real witch or spellcaster will run across this page in the future and help me.
    You'll be waiting a very long time for that.
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 5, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Ok, enuff lecturin' and hectorin' - you might as well get a Love Spell from The Goddess and all that so wander down to your local used book store and peruse a couple of Wiccan Spells and Rituals books to find yourself a good love spell. Lord knows there's enuff of them Wiccans still around, dancing nude in the moonlight at Full Moon and stuff. I will tell you the by far, most Wiccans I've met aren't the happiest people I've ever met but then they mav be worn out by all the dancin' and stuff, who knows.

There is a great little book, 'The Power of the Psalms', which uses Old Testament Bible verses and different candle rituals to heal the sick, lame the dumb and so forth, so I'm pretty sure there's a Prayer ritual for bringing in a love interest. Have to order this book from Amazon as it is out-of-print but well-worth having.

Might look for a spell for 'keeping my job while and after dating a hot guy at work' to round out your love experience.

Please rate this answer, as with 20 good ratings, I am automagically eligible for 'The Great Car Washes of El Paso 2007 Tour' - eat your heart out but gimme a good ratin' if you please!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 10:29 AM
    I'm a real witch and a spellcaster.

I won't give you a spell.

Your lack of fear of the consequences makes me wonder what exactly you'd think the consequences would be--that some guy would cast a spell on you that you didn't want to date or something? Get real.

What you are asking for is black magic. A general spell of attraction isn't going to get this particular guy's attention, either.

Just ask the guy out, already. The time and energy spent on a spell is so much greater than getting off your butt and having the confidence to ask him out.

PS--confidence is the sexiest spell there is for catching a guy's eye.

Sep 5, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Oh Synnen, that's being mean. If the consequences were so bad, why would anyone use it? Somebody must have used it before, and unless death is a consequence, I can handle it. And if I can't it will be my fault, and I wouldn't be able o blame anyone other than myself. All I hear anyway is that you may not like the person you cast a spell on, or they may be overly crazy for you or something.. Either one I believe I can handle..

Sep 5, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Seems a little pointless Kia, guess you are just thinking it is all for fun, anyway why would you waste time on a love spell if spells work, why not go for a spell to make the boss give you a big ole raise or something?
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 5, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Kia, Put him in your own love spell.
    Have you tried giving him that look?
    Dress in something that makes you feel sexy, put on your fav perfume,
    Go to work and walk past him slowly and if he looks at you give him that half smile
    And the eye.
    If that don't work ask him something about work.
    Make him feel smart.
    Ask him if he's married even if you know the answer still ask, it will let him know your interested.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 08:08 PM
    oh Synnen, thats being mean. If the consequences were so bad, why would anyone use it? Somebody must have used it before, and unless death is a consequence, I can handle it. And if I can't it will be my fault, and I wouldn't be able o blame anyone other than myself. All I hear anyway is that you may not like the person you cast a spell on, or they may be overly crazy for you or something.. Either one I believe I can handle..

Karma doesn't work like that.

Why would someone do it, if the consequences were so bad? Personally, I think the answer to that is usually "They were desperate" or "they were stupid". You don't sound desperate to me, so...

Consequences are NEVER what you think they are. Ever read "The Monkey's Paw"? You need to be very very careful what you wish for... you just might get it.

I don't know you well enough to know what Karma would do to you. It wouldn't be what you expect, that's for sure. You'd get this guy, against his free will, and you'd LOSE something of value to you--a loved one dies, a good friend suddenly becomes an enemy, you find out that you're infertile (if you want a child) or pregnant (when you REALLY don't want to be). Karma isn't tit-for-tat. Karma is consequences.

There's an old saying: "Take what you want---and pay for it". If it's worth it to you, you'll find a love spell from someone who doesn't have the scruples about it that I do. But know this: If you cast a spell on someone else, without their permission and knowledge and free will, it WILL come back on you sevenfold, and you WILL regret it. The cost is almost never worth the "purchase" with a spell.

PS--what the heck do people like you think a spell IS, anyway? Some mumbo jumbo muttered over a pot of newts eyes and belladonna, or what?

Sep 7, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Well smee, pretty much. I have never seen one done, and have only heard about vodoo in New Orleans and Africa; then people warn me about them. Its like a big myth to me... so I just wanted to try one. But if it costs that much... well you know I'm not even sure that I believe all you are saying. Are you suggesting when tragedies happen to people it is always a result from some type of Karma? That's hard to believe. Bad things happen to good people all the time. It would be a stretch to say if I did a love spell, that if something happened to me, that it was directly related to some spell I cast. How do I know it wasn't going to happen anyway? Shoot, maybe the guy I'm with will end up being in my life for support and love during a tough time...

I think people sometimes look for ways to explain things they don't understand, or may have hurt them... hence the karma theory.

Sep 7, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Actually I meant Synnen...

But to smee... yes if you know someone with a good money spell too, I am definitely interested.. lol

Sep 7, 2007, 09:20 AM
    actually I meant Synnen....

But to smee...yes if you know someone with a good money spell too, I am definitely interested..lol

My thought is if any of these spells really worked wouldn't every spell user out there be rich- powerful- beautiful- and happy? I don't think so! My sister started using spells when she was 15 although she swears they work WHERE I ask.. is the proof, her life has been a mess since... Oh about age 15! She is 47 now.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2007, 09:22 AM
    I believe people ask for these spells because they want everything easy, not have to work for anything.
    Varoth Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Love can't be trifled with by magic. And glinda is right, bending people to your will is dark magic. But if you're that desperate, try voodoo. Voodoo solves all problems... or makes them even worse, I forget.
    mellymel21384 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2007, 09:25 AM
    This guy in question will notice you if it is meant to be.
    magicalmoomin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Hi, I know its probably a little late to add something here but I am going to anyway.
    I used to be a skeptic on these matters, until I broke up with my ex.
    It was nothing really to do with me (as in it wasn't my choice that we split), he was gradually pushed together with some other girl behind my back and to be honest I felt very angry and cheated.
    I wanted to do anything I could to get him away from her, even to the extent of trying this love spell to try to win him and his affection back.
    So anyway over a period of days I did this little ritual with candles, really hoping and praying that it would work.
    I don't think I truly believed it would work for me, but I just wanted them to split up and for him to come running back to me so bad I was willing to take the chance.
    I wasn't warned about the possible consequences of casting this little spell, and thought if it really worked it was going to be pretty harmless (boy was I wrong)

Well it worked, within a few days he broke it off with this girl and came running back with his tail between his legs, begging my forgiveness.
    I felt that I had finally got one over on the both of them, and felt much happier (if not somewhat why with the fact that I had won one over her)
    I agreed to give him another chance on the basis that we had to built up our trust in each other once more and would take our time. He started coming around everyday, but it was like all hours day and night, 24/7. I asked for a bit of space, and he got quite stroppy with it, it was a little unlike him and I thought nothing more of it, and put it down to an off day.

He got worse and worse, he became quite aggressive when he didn't have his own way, he was nasty with his words, and basically stalked me everywhere, I couldn't get away from him, it got to the stage where I almost had to call the police.

Luckily I spoke to someone who knew a little more about the spell than I did, and they did something to try and reverse it.
    It took a little while to calm down and get sort of back to normal.
    He left me alone and went back to this girl as if nothing had happened, and I certainly wasn't complaining, I was actually glad to see the back of him, it was the most horrid and scariest time of my life.
    I realise now that anything you do to force someone's free will comes back a hundredfold or pretty close to it.
    I highly recommend if you want to find love or want love to find you, just be open to it if it comes, or if not don't try and force it, everything in its own time if its meant to be.
    Take this from someone who knows and has suffered the consequences of her actions.
    Think before you cast, be honest in your dealings and don't force something that clearly isn't meant for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Happiness Spell [ 13 Answers ]

Is there a spell for happiness, a spell for forgetting someone? Do they work?

How do you spell.. . [ 1 Answers ]

How do you spell the plural of wanna-be? Wanna-bes doesn't look right! How about wanna-bees?

View more questions Search