Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 01:39 PM
    Wondering
    Its strange how there are so many posts about skin whitening on a general skin care forum. I thought I was one of the few people out there obsessed with it! :D
    babyfat Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 02:04 AM
    HEY Im not obsessed! :p
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 5, 2005, 09:10 AM
    That's life! When you're dark, you want to go white. When you are white, you want to burn your skin in a tanning salon. Hehe. I guess we will always want something we do not have. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wondering? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought Proactiv Solution for my acne... I was wondering if anyone here uses or ever used this product and did it really improve the acne on your skin? So far it's been a week and a half using it, it has made my skin a lot more softer and I do notice a little clearing of my face but I...

Wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. First, I Want To Say That My Significant Other & I Are Wonderful. So I Have A Questions For The Experts. On 2/17/06, My Husband & I Made Love & A Week Prior To That Was My Ovulation Time. So Because We Are Married Sometimes My Husband And Are Choose To Have Sex Unprotected. So He...

Wondering [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period about two weeks ago and it was a normal period. Then a few days after I started to have a pinkish discharge it lasted a few days not enough for a pad so I was wondering could this mean I might be pregnant?

I'm wondering how far is to far? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am a 38 y/o lady and it seem that life is becoming almost to much to bear I'm no good at anything I do any more I have icolated myself for many years and I have contact with no one unless I need to I'm disabled and no one seems to understand enough is enough as far as that goes. My children...

View more questions Search