Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Moving Windows Media Player 9 files
    I recently acquired a nice portable hardrive and want to move all of my music files off onto it to save room on the CPU itself. The problem is that I have a bunch of playlists set up, and I keep tally of the playcounts as well. I don't want to loose all of that information, but I've been told that taking that big lump of material off my CPU will improve speed and such. Can I move this stuff and run it off the portable hardrive without losing this information?

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Media Player 10 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I uninstall Windows media player 10? I try to go to Add/or remove programs but it doesn't appear on the list is there any other way to remove it?:confused:

How do I convert vcr tapes to windows media player files [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has a dvd burner in it. I have a camcorder that records onto small tapes. I know how to convert them to vcr tape but I want to put them on my computer and burn the videos onto a dvd. My camcorder will not take a usb adaptor it only goes to rca ends (yellow, red and white) is there...

Windows media player 9 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im using windows media player 9 on windows 98. Is there any way to clear the list of movies it has played that shows up when you press the file tab? Thank you :o

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.