Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherof3 Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Aug 28, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Unable to charge
    I got a new phone motorola ic502 (nextel) when I plug the charger in it says unable to charge, never dropped it or anything. I called motorola and they want me to send it to them in Florida, but I can not go without my phone. (I have an extra battery in another phone, that's how I keep using it). Before I send it out just want to know if anyone has any idea why it does that.

Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

I have never been able to reach orgasm. I have been trying since about age of 17, and I'm now 21. I have experienced both oral and physical sex and it feels pleasurable, but it just stops there. :mad:

Old Charge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question and I really need an answer as soon as possible. Someone I know was being accused of sexual assault so he turned himself in, he was not arrested. He stood before the judge with his attorney and was given an Anger Management class because apparently there was no proof. This...

Charge of? [ 1 Answers ]

On one of my credit report one credit card said charge of? What does that mean?

Unable yo delete [ 4 Answers ]

Some files I cannot dlete with my XP+sp2. I get this massage: "Cannnot delet [file or folder}: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)" What should I do? Thanks Alik

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.