Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ross Allinson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Calcium Carbonate - Root cast concretions.
    I found a geological object (type of stone) which I've been told is a root cast, however it doesn't look anything like the cast of a root. We have searched the net extensively for decent images and can find none. Is there an expert out there anywhere that we could send an image to, who might hazard a guess at this specimen please.
    cauchy Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 1, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Allinson
    I found a geological object (type of stone) which I've been told is a root cast, however it doesn't look anything like the cast of a root. We have searched the net extensively for decent images and can find none. Is there an expert out there anywhere that we could send an image to, who might hazard a guess at this specimen please.
    Lehman -

This is the man you need to go to, send him a picture of that thing, and he'll tell you. This man knows more about this stuff than any one man was ever meant to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the word equation for the thermal decomposition of calcium carbonate? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the word equation for the thermal decomposition of calcium carbonate? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Calcium carbonate+sulphuric acid [ 3 Answers ]

When marble chips (calcium carbonate) are reacted with sulphuric acid, the reaction stops immediately. Why?? :confused:

Calcium carbonate added to nitric acid? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what calcium carbonate and excess Nitric acid makes. Please help

Calcium Carbonate + Sulphuric acid = ? [ 4 Answers ]

Calcium carbonate + sulphuric acid = ? I don't have a clue and need help!

View more questions Search