Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sladerhodes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2005, 02:34 PM
    Bleeding and cramping in early pregnancy
    I have been having mild cramping on and off for the past week. Today I started bleeding with stronger cramping. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a month. I am about 4 days shy of when my period would normally start (and I'm usually regular), and tried a early detection pregnancy test with a negative result. My body has really felt different this past week, and what I am experiencing now does NOT seem like one of my normal periods. I am worried I am having a very early miscarriage. Has anyone had bleeding and cramping in very early pregnancy, and gone on to have a normal pregnancy?
    spray80 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 5, 2005, 06:48 AM
    Hi
    Go to the doctor for a cheek up :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 6, 2005, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sladerhodes
    I have been having mild cramping on and off for the past week. Today I started bleeding with stronger cramping. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a month. I am about 4 days shy of when my period would normally start (and I'm usually regular), and tried a early detection pregnancy test with a negative result. My body has really felt different this past week, and what I am experiencing now does NOT seem like one of my normal periods. I am worried I am having a very early miscarriage. Has anyone had bleeding and cramping in very early pregnancy, and gone on to have a normal pregnancy?
    I'ts been a while since we heard from you. Are you OK? No matter what, please give us a short note to let us know how you are doing. If things did not work out this time, there's always the next, so don't give up and contact us, OK?

We'd love to hear from you.
    mspencer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Good job
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Sep 13, 2007, 02:31 PM
    I don't want to discourage you, but I had the same thing happen to me. I did have a 'missed miscarriage.' If you are bleeding longer than your normal cycle get in to your doctor's just to make sure. On a positive note... I got pregnant the following month after my miscarriage without even trying that month. I'm now 29 weeks along. Good luck, and hopefully everything will be okay. Call your doctor if you are concerned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I have been bleeding for about 4 days now. I am 5-6 weeks along. No severe cramping just uncomfortable. I had a vaginal ultrasound done and my OB said he could not see the baby but could see the yolk sac and that I had not had a miscarriage and to come back in a week because they usually hide at...

Early Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently found out that I am pregnant but am worried as I am supposed to be going to Florida 3 weeks. At this time I will only be around 5 weeks pregnant and I am wondering whether the flight may effect my chances of having a miscarriage? Also there are a lot of rides and water slides in...

Implantation bleeding or pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi folks, I had my last period on July 10th -13th ,then I didn't get my period at all,tthen on 18th aug I tried pregnancy test,it turned to be negative,I had my early symptoms,I was playing badmiton on 17th,then on 18th a few spots of pink colored started,it was for 2 days,then on 3rd day it was...

Bleeding During Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Im 7 weeks pregnant with my first child! Two days ago, I began darkly spotting. I went to the doctor, who said everything was fine. It got worse yesterday as the blood became more redish so I returned and once again. After multiple tests, I was reassured I was fine. Now I am passing tissue and...

Please, ectopic pregnancy? Implantation bleeding? Or period? [ 3 Answers ]

This is a bit early on to ask I suppose, but when it comes to my girlfriend's health I really would rather be safe than sorry. Her period for the past 3 years has been like clockwork, no more than a day off of her last period. We had an excessive amount of PROTECTED sex last month (condom, she is...

View more questions Search