Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Wanted to try Invisible Browsing v 6.0
    I wanted to try this program called Invisible Browsing which is a proxy server

That you can select sites around the world or individual countries and change

Your isp to the one you select... Now I want to know how it will affect my email,

And other internet devices that expect to see my current isp... Will it affect any

Of these?? Guess I could send an eMail from 1 source to an eMail of a 2nd source...

See if it gets through??

Check out some similar questions!

My invisible child [ 59 Answers ]

Christmas is coming. Typically I meet my ex 500 miles away to swap the kids so they can spend time with me. This only happens twice each year. Once during the summer and once during Christmas. I am remarried and have 1 child with my new wife. She has an older child from her previous marriage. ...

Web browsing and VPN [ 3 Answers ]

Have installed BT Voyager router 2091 for fast broadband internet access via ethernet cable. Works fine as browser, e-mail and VPN separately. I cannot browse internet while connected to VPN although I can send and receive e-mails OK although somwhat slower when connected VPN. Previously used BT...

Invisible [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone out there ever felt so invisable that the air they breathe didn't even make a difference? I see that commercial on TV about mothers feeling invisable and I know who that feels, but it is worse when you get close to retirement and no one seems to see you or hear you. It's like you are a...

Offline Browsing [ 2 Answers ]

In this country loadsheding and power failure is common.During net session power fails and comuter shut down.All offline files/pages stored in internet temp folder are no longer available and deleted automatically.This case is common in WIN XP,which I am using.In win98 only current net session...

Keep having to 'REFRESH' whilst browsing. [ 10 Answers ]

:) Hi everyone. This is my first ever posting so I hope I'm doing it right. I have had my internet connection for a little over two weeks now and seem to have spent 95% of my time online sorting out 'security' stuff. I have a few final things to tweak and would greatly appreciate anyone's help...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.