Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 27, 2007, 10:50 AM
    80s/90s Bird vs. Animals Cartoon
    I remember a movie from when I was a kid about birds and beasts fighting to be the ruler of the animal kingdom. I also remember a vague subplot about a rodent or small animal going into a house. The animals were portrayed semi-realistically and not anthropomorphic along with owls and bugs playing a dominant role on the birds' side. The animals were definitely indigenous to North America. I'm pretty sure it is was made in the mid 80's to early 90's and it wasn't Secret of NIMH, Watership Down, or Silverwing though there are similar plot elements.
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 02:01 AM
    There was a Redwall cartoon that aired on PBS type stations a while ago... and I remember one of the stories specifically focused on birds battling the abby residents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s [ 5 Answers ]

This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is...

Cartoon mid 80s early 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I rented this movie a lot as a child but no one seems to remember it but me. It starts with a scene in the woods and I believe it is a prince but not sure, on a hunt ( I think a deer hunt) and then stubbles into a different world that he has to save a girl trapped in a tower by a shadow. I don't...

80's or 90s animated film with animals [ 2 Answers ]

I actually remember a lot about this movie and have been trying to figure out its title for over a year now. I even told a boy that I would marry him if he found out. Luckyly he didn't because marrying him would have been bad Any way on to the movie It is an 80s or 90s animated film staring...

View more questions Search