Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Aug 27, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Jokes for your laughing pleasure!
    Question: Are you an organ donor?
    Answer: No, but I once gave an old piano to the Salvation Army!

A young boy visited his neighbor and asked him if he could see his "trap". The neighbor replied "My trap, what do you mean I don't have a "My trap, what do you mean I don't have a "?

The boy answered the one my dad says you can't keep shut!

A little boy prayed "Our Father who does art in heaven, Howard is his name!"?

The boy answered the one my dad says you can't keep shut!

A little boy prayed "hand and foot"

A manicurist an a podiatrist got married....you know they waited on each other
    "Would that be cash or check?".

A duck buys some chapstick at the store...the clerk asked "Please just put it on my bill!" The duck replies, "Funny" Day! :p
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Swirlgirl, I feel like Henny Youngman just visited. I groaned a lot but I have to give you kudos on keeping 'em clean!

Aug 29, 2007, 07:35 PM
    RubyPitbull: Whom is Henny Youngman?

Here's a cute, kind of dirty one:

A young hillbilly wife, came down from the hills to the County Health Dept. every Spring.. 9 months pregnant... just in time to give birth...

After this happened for the 4th Spring in succession she asked the Dr. how she could stop this from occurring... the Dr. told her to keep her feet in a bucket every night... not to take them out for anything or anyone. She said she would do this.

Next Spring she came down yet again to have another baby...

The Dr. asked her... "I told you to keep your feet in the bucket every night! What happened?

She replied..." Oh I did Dr. but we could not find a bucket big enough for both my feet, so I put one foot each in two little buckets!

Hoped you enjoyed!
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 04:51 AM
    LOL. That was quite cute swirlgirl.

I was afraid you would ask who Henny Youngman was. Originally I was going to Milton Berle. Then I thought you probably wouldn't know who either one was! They were both comedians. My grandmother used to like them both. Henny Youngman' jokes were clean and short, like yours were. Milton Berle could be clean or dirty. Depended on what was being said around him. But both were the kind of guys who told short jokes.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Ahh... to be so young again...
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2007, 05:04 AM
    I haven't heard of him either! Yaaaay I'm young!
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 05:15 AM
    When you have a grandmother & father who were big on comedians, music, & movies, you can't help but learn all the names. I wish I could repeat some of the jokes my grandmother told me over the years, but they are just too dirty! :eek:
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 05:18 AM
    We need a "dirty" page, with age-auth to get in and view...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 30, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    We need a "dirty" page, with age-auth to get in and view...
    I agree, I have a cute little one where three sisters married on the same day... so hurry and create that over 18 thread.

I loved those old comedians.

People sometimes compare me to Carol Burnette.

Life would be terrible if we did not have comedy to fall back on.

Live comedies are cute too. They help you appreciate your life more.
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 05:37 AM
    LOL Captain. Not sure if that is possible to arrange. How do you know if someone is telling the truth. Maybe when we all get implants in our heads and we can scan our info into a computer it might be possible. Not too distant future? During our Soylent Green time? LOL.
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    I agree, I have a cute little one where three sisters married on the same day... so hurry up and create that over 18 thread.

I loved those old comedians.

People sometimes compare me to Carol Burnette.

Life would be terrible if we did not have comedy to fall back on.

Live comedies are cute too. They help you appreciate your life more.
    If I had a choice, we'd default to the Humor page.

PM your three sisters. I'm pretty sure I'm of age by now... LOL
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    LOL Captain. Not sure if that is possible to arrange. How do you know if someone is telling the truth. Maybe when we all get implants in our heads and we can scan our info into a computer it might be possible. Not too distant future? During our Soylent Green time? LOL.
    True.
    Hey! I remember Soylent Green. It's People! Eewww!
    Or Logan's Run? Remember that one?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 30, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Wow Ruby.. that's a classic. I wonder how many people remember that one.

I bet they can relate better now, as there are flat-screen wall TVs available on the market.

I wonder what today's youth would think of this 'futuristic' idea.

But.. that's another issue.

Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Yeah Chery. I don't know why but I have always loved that movie. It is so crazy, yet with the possibility of the honey bee disappearing completely, there will be an effect on our food supply. I keep wondering if the premise of that movie just might come to pass one day. LOL.
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 30, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Heh, we watched that in high school. It was only after watching it that I actuaslly understood the references to it in the Simpsons. They make at least two, that I can think of.

"Mmmm, soylent green..."
    "Isn't that made out of people?"
    "Eh. *shrug*"
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Ohh, Nice one. Hahaahaa:D

Aug 30, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Glad my little "corny" jokes started this thread! Actually I am 54... but I had never heard of Henny... Milton Berle yes of course... Remember Red Skelton?. loved Laurel and Hardy... Three Stooges... those were the days!

Laughter, keeps me young... at least inside... the outside of me is showing it's age more and more... I laugh a lot... so hopefully it will help me to live longer... it also helps to see the beauty in everday things and appreciate every flower bud, critter, etc. there I am going all poetic on you! I used to write poetry also... have several books started in my head... anyone out there write short stories etc.

I know I have a lot of jokes in my head... now just have to remember what "room" in my head they are located!

Keep laughing!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 31, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by swirlgirl
    Glad my little "corny" jokes started this thread! Actually I am 54...but I had never heard of Henny....Milton Berle yes of course....Remember Red Skelton?....loved Laurel and Hardy....Three Stooges...those were the days!

Laughter, keeps me young...at least inside...the outside of me is showing it's age more and more....I laugh alot...so hopefully it will help me to live longer....it also helps to see the beauty in everday things and appreciate every flower bud, critter, etc. there I am going all poetic on ya! I used to write poetry also...have several books started in my head...anyone out there write short stories etc.?

I know I have alot of jokes in my head....now just have to remember what "room" in my head they are located!

Keep laughing!
    Being almost 3 yrs older I know how you feel. Put postits on the doors of those rooms in your mind because one day you'll enter one and won't know what you went in for. It's best to get a two-room apartment so that your thoughts don't have too far to wander. (ha ha)

I could do an hour of stand-up comedy alone on things that happen at my age. I can laugh now, but they weren't so funny when actually happening.

I placed my corningware coffee pot into the refrigerator and could not find it for 4 hours. Good thing I don't drink coffee anymore.

Another person I admire handling his age is Bill Cosby (sp) - he did such a cool one on getting older, that I still have flashbacks of the video tape and laugh every time something similar happens to me.

Now where did I put my glasses?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 31, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Yeah Chery. I don't know why but I have always loved that movie. It is so crazy, yet with the possibility of the honey bee disappearing completely, there will be an effect on our food supply. I keep wondering if the premise of that movie just might come to pass one day. LOL.
    I certainly hope that 'someone' is working on a solution and that in the future no individual should need to starve. I don't think the substance that was used in the movie is a good idea though. With the bees and other pollinators disappearing, mother nature will probably come up with another source when the next meteor hits our planet. It's amazing what a few aminoacids can do to the evolution process.

With the way some food that is produced today tastes, I was hoping that I would get a chance to be nourished by some colorful tubes with artificial flavor or super vitamin-mineral pills already. Those people in space are lucky.

Speaking of outer space - that was once just a thought and look where we are now, so anything's possible.

Wouldn't it be cool to build green-houses on the moon, or relocate all industry there so that we'd have more land available to grow what we need to survive on? Just letting my imagination run...

Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Ooooh my brain hurts. You're making me think too much now Chery! Heehee.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    True.
    Hey! I remember Soylent Green. It's People! Eewww!
    Or Logan's Run? Remember that one?
    I remember Logan's Run! I loved that movie too. Maybe I am remembering both movies with such fondness due to my watching them during my impressionable youth.

Swirlgirl! I can't believe at your age that you don't remember Henny Youngman! His classic start of a joke was "Take my wife........................
    Please!"
    Henny was very corny and his style was very much vaudville. But yes, I remember Red Skelton, 3 Stooges, Laurel & Hardy. I am a big fan of the really old stuff, the silent comedians, Marx Bros. all the way to the current pack of comedians. I am a big fan of Comedy Central & I like watching that reality show "The Last Comic Standing." There really is no better medicine than laughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lets put all our non dirty jokes (blonde jokes recommended) here [ 17 Answers ]

I will start What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant Why did the blonde stare at a can of frozen orange juice for 2 hours? Because it said concentrate! What do you do if a Blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the pin out and throw it back!

Laughing Gas [ 10 Answers ]

Is laughing gas (nitros oxide or something like that) harmful? I have a friend who's dad is a dentist and has an office next to her house. She and some of my friends have gone down there and used the laughing gas to kind of get high like with drugs but not as bad. They say it just makes them...

Canadian Jokes [ 5 Answers ]

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery Presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a Bottle from the shelf and gives it to him. ...

Laughing as I orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend as often laughed at the many times he can give me an orgasm within one time of making love he's even tried to count at one point but after the fifth one he lost count. He's just gotten a divorce four months ago and we're moving her things out the apt (she took off to cali leaving their...

View more questions Search