Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thawes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Keyless Entry Garage Door Reset
    I have somehow scrambled my keyless entry garage entry code. How do I reset it?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Locate the learn button on the unit. It is orange or red probably under the light panel. Press and release the learn button. This button turns the receiver on for 30 seconds. Within this 30 sec. you must enter your new 4 digit PIN into the keypad and hold enter button for 5 seconds. When the light on the keypad stops flashing, test your new code by entering the 4 digit PIN and ENTER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyless Entry Garage Door Reset? [ 15 Answers ]

When we bought the house 4 yrs ago, the previous owners gave us 4 different codes (she couldn't remember the code) for our Craftsman wall mounted keyless entry garage door opener which is mounted outside the garage door. None of the codes she gave us ever worked, so we never bothered with it. Now...

2003 Honda Accord Keyless Entry [ 2 Answers ]

The keyless entry is no longer working on my 2003 Accord, nor are the automatic door locks. The locks have to be manually pushed down. No other electrical problems currently. Has anyone had similar problem?

Garage door opener keyless entry reset [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reset the keyless entry password on my garage door opener? It's a craftsman 1/3hp, model # 139.23325SRT.

View more questions Search