Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 27, 2007, 02:06 AM
    I can interpret your dreams
    Hi there... if anyone is wondering about the meaning of his/her dream... I can help...

Have a nice dreams ;)

Ms. Redrose
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 27, 2007, 02:07 AM
    Cool
    I had a dream where I was standing face to face with the chick who I really adored at the time, and she was crying. She then stabbed me in the chest, and it was like she was killing me and crying about it at the same time, like she didn't want me to die...
    missbeach123 Posts: 75, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 02:09 AM
    Wow thank you. I've been having this dream that I'm pregnant and I'm doing really horrible things. There's more details but I don't want to post them here
    Beachgrl Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Aug 27, 2007, 02:11 AM
    Actually I have been having the same thing happen in my dreams for at least ten years now if not longer and have always wondered about it... In my dreams occasionally I get in a fight with someone but no matter who it is I am unable to hit them with any sort of force. If I try to punch them, my arm will go in slow-mo so by the time it reaches their face there's no force behind it and it does nothing, or my fist will turn crooked so it doesn't hurt at all once I hit them. No matter how hard I try nothing will work... any ideas on what this could mean?

Aug 27, 2007, 02:18 AM
    You can send me private message... and I will see if I can help

Aug 27, 2007, 02:25 AM
    Hi there... Well your dream means the following:

I was standing face to face with the chick who I really adored at the time, and she was crying= You will confront your girlfriend regarding something related to your relationship and she will show her sorrow or regret for what she has done... if she is not your girlfriend and you love her but you do not know her feelings towards you then what you are going to hear won't be pleasant.

she then stabbed me in the chest, and it was like she was killing me and crying about it at the same time, like she didn't want me to die= if she was your girlfriend she will do something that will break you heart like cheating on you that will hurt you a lot it's going to be with one of your relatives or best friend that it will kill her love in your heart and you will suffer a lot from it that you will be like dead and she will regret it. If she is not your girlfriend then she is going to hurt you or will inform you that she loves someone else which will break you heart and you will suffer and will make her regret .

Good Luck.

Ms. Redrose
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2007, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeach123
    Wow thank you. I've been having this dream that I'm pregnant and I'm doing really horrible things. Theres more details but I don't want to post them here
    That's actually somewhat common. My wife had something similar when she was pregnant. Be sure to tell your doctor as it is often a sign that you are a candidate for post-partum depression.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 27, 2007, 02:27 AM
    Thanks may :)

Aug 27, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Well do you know the people you are fighting with?? If not then the dream means you r fighting with your worries or fears and you are not strong enough to conquer them.

Ms. Redrose

Aug 27, 2007, 02:32 AM
    HI there I think you misunderstand her post... she is dreaming that she is pregnant while she is not...

Ms. Redrose

Aug 27, 2007, 02:33 AM
    You are most welcome ;)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2007, 02:37 AM
    LOL, you're right. Sorry about that. :)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 02:50 AM
    I used to dream of being able to jump from one wall to another, one tree to another,from one roof to another and I would feel weightless( like it was so easy to climb up and down and over things,sometimes even under things).
    In these same dreams I was being pursued by someone or many people.
    They are always looking for me,running after me and chasing me.
    I would run,climb and hide between the roof and the wall (odd places, like underneath buildings,or under the ceilings of shops where I could see the merchandise).
    They rarely catch up with me,but just once they did get me, I escaped without knowing who it was.
    In these dreams I was always anxious to hide, to find a place higher or unreachable for them.Sometimes I would just swing from one branch of tree to another and sit on the highest branch.

Other times I would find a roof of a building or an empty unused room in a building and hide.
    I always enter these buildings from odd places like through the roof,under the building, I do not remember ever using the stairs or a door to enter any of these places.

This was a recurring dream/theme every few months years ago. Now its been a long time since I dreamt of this theme.

Just out of curiosity..
    What would you say about them?
    Beachgrl Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Aug 27, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Hmm... very interesting - that sounds a lot like how I feel, but almost always I do know who I'm fighting. It can be someone I see everyday or sometimes people I knew from school many years back but I almost always recognize them. Also, I believe the majority of the dreams are about the boyfriend that I have at the time. He usually cheated on me or did something horrible to me so I have to beat him up (or at least try)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 27, 2007, 04:01 AM
    May, I have merged all of the answers to your other posts here. Please understand that it is not necessary to have the same question posted on several different boards. It tends to get confusing.

One thread about one subject.

That said, it is also against the grain of the site to ask members to PM you with their problems. The questions should be asked and answered on the board rather than in private unless it is a very sensitive/personal issue, so that others may be able to learn from it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2007, 04:59 AM
    And please answer on the public board, do not use the message feature to ask and answer their dreams,

Aug 28, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeach123
    Wow thank you. I've been having this dream that I'm pregnant and I'm doing really horrible things. Theres more details but I don't want to post them here
    Am still waiting for your private message so that I can interpret your dreams...

Ms. Redrose

Aug 28, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    May, I have merged all of the answers to your other posts here. Please understand that it is not necessary to have the same question posted on several different boards. It tends to get confusing.

One thread about one subject.

That said, it is also against the grain of the site to ask members to PM you with their problems. The questions should be asked and answered on the board rather than in private unless it is a very sensitive/personal issue, so that others may be able to learn from it.
    Thank you so much... well as you have noticed I joined recently so am still exploring how to use it... sorry for the confusion I caused. :)

Ms. Redrose

Aug 28, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Well I am already doing that if am not mistaken except for missbeach123 because she had mentioned that she does not want to post her dream details on public...

Am still new so please bear with me... sorry for any confusion I caused

Thank you.. have a nice day.

Ms. Redrose

Aug 28, 2007, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    I used to dream of being able to jump from one wall to another, one tree to another,from one roof to another and I would feel weightless( like it was so easy to climb up and down and over things,sometimes even under things).
    In these same dreams I was being pursued by someone or many people.
    They are always looking for me,running after me and chasing me.
    I would run,climb and hide between the roof and the wall (odd places, like underneath buildings,or under the ceilings of shops where I could see the merchandise).
    They rarely catch up with me,but just once they did get me, I escaped without knowing who it was.
    In these dreams I was always anxious to hide, to find a place higher or unreachable for them.Sometimes I would just swing from one branch of tree to another and sit on the highest branch.

Other times I would find a roof of a building or an empty unused room in a building and hide.
    I always enter these buildings from odd places like through the roof,under the building, I do not remember ever using the stairs or a door to enter any of these places.

This was a recurring dream/theme every few months years ago. Now its been a long time since I dreamt of this theme.

Just out of curiosity..
    What would you say about them?
    HI... What you have just said is not a dream... I call it a journey ….which your soul does to explore

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search