Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mortishka Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Oct 8, 2007, 06:52 AM
    OK. I'm Kaylee, and my best, best friend is Michael. I had this HORRIBLE dream.

In my dream, the world is made of a giant lava pool… and one very high cliff stands above everything. I'm standing on this cliff, and Michael is dangling off the edge. We are connected by a rope and we're both holding on as best as we can to either end. The rope is breaking and our grip is slipping

My dream ends here, but what I want to know is – Is it wrong for me to want to jump in after him? What does it signify? I don't want him to fall - I love him, and I will jump in after him.
    Reckle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 01:45 PM
    This probably sounds very cliché...

My boyfriend and I broke up around 3 weeks ago. He had cheated on me with his ex girlfriend.

Pathetic as I am, forgave him because I knew it was a mistake. We started dating again.

Only to find out he spent the day with his Ex on her Birthday.

I was gutted, shafted him, once again. He came back to back asking for forgiveness. I accepted. Right now I'm not sure why.

We decided to have a break from each other and not see other people but not be together.

I found out the last weekend he'd hooked up with another girl.
    And has been hanging out with another girl a lot. - pam.

He is gone for good now.

I thought I was starting to get over it and I had this dream last night that scared me I woke up crying.

"It started by me txtin him asking to come around to his flat to pick my things up, he said yes, i went round. And Him and this girl, we'll call her pam, were sitting on a couch together. Him on one side, she on the other covered in a duvet. Weird thing was it wasn't a couch that is actually in his lounge.
    I asked where my things were and he said, in my room,.
    acting very hostile towards me.
    Pam then goes, i'm going to have a shower, chipper and happy, jumped up from the couch in her underwear and went to the bathroom.
    So i proceeded to his room. Where i forgot what i was coming to pick up... pam was there talking to me saying "he didn't look happy with you," i didn't answer. I looked around his room, down to the floor, and it was spotless, very tidy whereas its usually messy. And the tablle with the stereo from the corner of his room was gone. But i didn't glance over the bed.
    His computer table was too my right, and as i looked over it, on top i found my ciggarette tin and was like 'oh there it is!'. also on the table, was what looked like a wig. It was the same sort of style hair as his ex girlfriend. Black with blue..."

That is when I woke up.
    I don't understand it whatso ever.

Maybe I'm just angry he cheated on me and is slutting around when I know he's not like that.

I'm scared to know now what else happened while we were going out.
    Caralyn Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Nov 22, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Reckle and mortishka,

If I may, MayMsredrose seems to be taking a break, I'm sure she'll be back soon. I just wanted to acknowledge your posts as I'm sure MayMsredrose would if she could. So hang in there, I'm sure she will be back soon. In the meantime may I just say this, Dreams are messages from you to you, and the best interpretation of your dreams is your interpretation. :)
    mortishka Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Dec 12, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Hey Caralyn, thanks for the response.

(: Have a nice day.
    Katherine01 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 08:16 AM
    My Dream:
    I walked into a library with my friend and there was a book that stood out to me so I took it out and me and my friend open the book, the book looked really old and the writing was all old. In the book it said the following:
    On the 16th July a girl named katherine (Me) will be born she will be the evil one.
    On the next page it read:
    On the 14th July a girl named Jasmine (My friend) will be born she will be the angel.
    Then after this dream me and my friend open a word doc at my house and on there was katherine the evil one and jasmine the angel. Can anyone help us?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Katherine01
    My Dream:
    I walked into a libary with my friend and there was a book that stood out to me so i took it out and me and my friend open the book, the book looked really old and the writing was all old. In the book it said the following:
    On the 16th july a girl named katherine (Me) will be born she will be the evil one.
    On the next page it read:
    On the 14th July a girl named Jasmine (My friend) will be born she will be the angel.
    Then after this dream me and my friend open a word doc at my house and on there was katherine the evil one and jasmine the angel. Can anyone help us?
    Did that Word doc exist before you had opened it?
    Katherine01 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 12:13 PM
    No The word doc did not exsit before it came up

I just open a blank one and it was their and its rather freaky :s
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Hi Redrose

I dreamed the other evening that I arrived home and found someone had painted my home... it came as a complete surprise and I was overjoyed. It's nothing like the home I live in or any home I've seen before. However, it had wooden verandah posts in different places around the house that especially made me happy. I also felt deeply grateful to the person who did it for me.

In my real world, I recently painted my boyfriend's verandah posts, just one of the many things we did to renovate an investment property he recently bought and completely renovated. I've enjoyed being involved in doing this and liked the result of painting the posts on the verandah since it transformed the outside of the home. Now when you drive down the street, three yellow verandah posts stand out and make the house look happy.

Although positive moments do happen in my life, I rarely dream about them so vividly. Would love to know the meaning of this dream, other than what seems obvious to me.
    lostsoul29 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMsredrose
    Hi there... if anyone is wondering about the meaning of his/her dream...I can help...

Have a nice dreams ;)

Ms. Redrose
    I had a dream I was in a room getting ready to go to a ball or party or prom wit my best friend and my ex boyfriends girlfriend and we hate each other they have been together for 3 years and almosgt had a baby together but she lost it and she knows I was his first love this dream was so random? What does this mean
    that_one_girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 4, 2008, 03:40 PM
    I had a dream a couple days before I lost my virginity to my ex love that I was in bed with him, and his family was popping in and out of the room.It took place in my old apartment where him and I met.I was moving my feet around at the bottom of the bed under the sheets I pulled out papers,like letters, but I can't remember what they said. Then I got out of bed and went into the closet where I used to sleep when I actually lived there where I found my old clothes they looked real I can describe them.then I found my old jacket at the top of the stack and picked it up and pulled weed out of the pocket[I've been a pothead since him and I broke up] I opened my hand to look at it, then my dream was over.

Now, months later, I had a dream I was looking at his Myspace and reading about a new girlfriend on his Heroes section.And I keep having sexual dreams about him.& I miss him a lot

Please helpme if you can, you're what I've been looking for for a looong time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search