Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kadisha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Child abandonment
    My father abandon my 4 brothers they are staying with my husband and I need to put them in school what do I do
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 05:01 AM
    Where is the mother?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 27, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Do about what? Where is your mother? Have you been appointed legal guardian? Have you contacted the school? All you should really need is proof of residence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child abandonment [ 5 Answers ]

Could somebody please tell me what the laws are on child abandonment in the state of Pennsylvania? I've looked it up, but I always find it on other states and not the one I need.

Abandonment of a child [ 5 Answers ]

I have a sixteen year old niece that is being raised by her widowed mother. She has one more year in high school and is the captain of her dance team at school and does very well in school. Her mother grauated nursing school 3 years ago and just recently has been accepted to a physician assistants...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

What is the time frame for an abandonment case can be started? What is the criteria?

Child Abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a qustion about child abandonment. My son's biological father hasn't seen his son since 9mons of age, my son is now 3yrs old. He does pay child support, not enough in my opinion. I haven't seen him (son's father) since our last court date which was Feb. 05'. I have met a wonderful man...

View more questions Search