Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Taking The Pill
    I started my period today at 6:20am today its no 9:39am

I want to start taking the pill at 12am tonight.
    Would that be soon enough?
    Or should I take it now?
    Its just that I am always awake at 12am at night and you are supposed to take it at the same time every day.

I am not sure what to do :(
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 05:07 AM
    12am would be fine to take it. When the doctor tells you to start taking it the day you start, they don't mean down to the minute. So anytime today (or tomorrow 12am) is fine. I would however maybe think better about when you are planning on taking it. You say you are always up at 12am... are there ever times when you ar super tired and fall asleep early? That just seems an odd time, but hey, if it works for you.. by all means do it :)
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2007, 08:24 AM
    That's good to know,

Yes I keep very strange hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red color pill reached but no period - Birth control Pill [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on Birth Control Pills (Lutera- 28 pack one) since past 4-5 months. My periods start when I reach the 4th week, i.e when the red color pills start. According to this, my red color pill dosage started yesterday (Sunday) but my periods did not. Am I worrying too much since its been...

How can taking the pill affect pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was late and light, but a little heavier towards the end. I took two home pregnancy tests and they were both negative so I began taking my pill again. I am now experiencing lots of pregnancy symptoms and am worried that if I am pregnant, what affect the pill will have on the baby? I...

Sex a few hours after taking the first plan b morning after pill, stupid! [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy all, Ok, feel free to totally lay into me for being stupid on this one. I welcome it. So, my girlfriend and me had sex this morning, condom breaks, I pull out. Obviously the pullout method isn't reliable, no dispute there. So after that we get her the plan be morning after pill. ...

Taking the pill backwards [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend just realized she was taking the pill backwards. Does it still work. Or was it useless. Please write back so I can sleep.

View more questions Search