Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theguy8321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 10:20 PM
    My 94 mazda b4000 jerking and shaking
    My 94 mazda b4000 has run pretty well it got 189000 miles and a new transmission, and the truck jerks and shakes when I am accelerating and when I get to the speed I want the fast I go the worst it gets. I have replaced the EGR pressure sensor and checked all the plugs and I have taken it to my tranny shop to have them check the tranny they said it was good so I'm not sure where to go to next I need help. :(
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Check for codes.
    theguy8321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 10:48 AM
    There are no codes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my dog keep jerking [ 2 Answers ]

My basset hound keeps jerking all the time and falling over. She is also drinking a lot of water? What could be wrong with her?

Car is shuttering and jerking [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody, I have a 1986 Mercury Sable SW, I just got it and at first it seemed to drive OK, except a little jerking like problem shifting gears. About 1hr after driving it started shacking so bad the stering wheel almost pulled out of my hands, I stopped the car and checked and found a hard vacuum...

95 nissan engine jerking @ 3500rpm [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 95 nissan pickup 2 wheel drive, 4 cyl. 2.4 liter. It does not matter what gear you are in when you hit 35oo rpm the engine starts to jerk the truck back and forth. I have change the fuel filter and fuel pump and have given the truck a full tune up. Not sure what to do now.

View more questions Search