Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boscott Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Dryer Not Heating
    Maytag gas dryer not heating, igniter glows for about 15 to 20 sec but burner does not lite
    natetheskate Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Aug 27, 2007, 12:29 AM
    As it is a gas unit, it is best not to mess with it call a pro.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer not Heating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dryer and it has not been heating up. I replaced the heating element and its still not getting hot. What else could it be?

Dryer Not Heating [ 31 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old Kenmore electric dryer that recently stopped heating. Everything else seems to be working fine. The drum works and there is plenty of air flow. I checking the different thermostats and heater element with a ohm meter and they all seemed to have activity except for the...

Dryer Heating Coil [ 1 Answers ]

My electric dryer is not generating any heat. I don't have a volt meter to test the current at the coil. A few of the coils look a little burnt, but the coil is not broken. All other elements of the dryer are working (ie. It is turning, the light is on inside) The vent is not clogged. Any...

Dryer not heating [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Kemmore dryer that has stopped heating. The dryer tumbles and all apears to be good except no heat. I have checked the following: Thermal cutout - 0 ohms - Good Exhaust Thermostat - 0 ohms - good Heater thermostat - 0 ohms - good Heating element - 0 ohms - good Wiring - all good...

View more questions Search