Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Sep 26, 2007, 10:51 PM
    I've been there. I was 15 when it was at it's worst, I had a hard time accepting that I was pretty normal. A lot of 15year olds think about how they will die or even plan it in thought, try to ride it for a while and maybe a girlfriend would help. A change in routine helps depression and at your age you should have the energy to beat this.

Quote: Remember sadness is always temporary. This, too, shall pass.

by: Chuck T. Falcon
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Sep 30, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Mabey I'm a little late. But anyway I know what you mean dude.
    Im apparently going to get shot if I joined the army or crash in a bike accident. Mabey we just want somebody come and actually understand what's going on.
    Anyway good luck.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Sounds like what I call a mild form of depression (mainly due to boredom) more of an external thing than an internal one.
    You are probably the type that likes to contemplate the deeper meaning of life and want a deeper perspective of things rather than accept the shallower materialistic everyday stuff most people settle for. Try reading books on building character and spirituality and look deeper into your soul (self growth type books)
    scgirl14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 11:43 AM
    I think that you don't need to worry about how or when you are going to die.. because sooner or later your going to start obsessing about it.. and honestly its already starting to sound like that.. If your not talking to your friends and finding that you have low self esteem then you need to surround yourself with people that understand what your going through and try to get past this.. When god decides to take you up to heaven to be with him for eternity then there is nothing you can do to stop it.. so don't worry about it
    scgirl14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 11:43 AM
    I think that you don't need to worry about how or when you are going to die.. because sooner or later your going to start obsessing about it.. and honestly its already starting to sound like that.. If your not talking to your friends and finding that you have low self esteem then you need to surround yourself with people that understand what your going through and try to get past this.. When god decides to take you up to heaven to be with him for eternity then there is nothing you can do to stop it.. so don't worry about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Suicidal! [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend has recently gone off to uni, I'm stuck here without him. Recently he cheated on me and I don't no what to do I love him and I want to be with him, but he thinks its best to break up as he wants to experience other girlfriends. I was his first love and he was mine. Neither of us have...

Severely depressed and borderline suicidal [ 22 Answers ]

I've had a horrible life, and I know because a lot of things confirm it, it would take too long to list the horrible things or things of confirmation. I'm severely depressed, and not far at all from killing myself. I feel like I need a relationship to survive, and every time I put myself out...

Best friend.. suicidal [ 6 Answers ]

Last year my best friends dad killed himself, she was the one who found him and has never talked to anyone about this... either family friend or otherwise, recently she told she has been acting out of character, she doesn't really seem to care about her actions and has told me she has had thoughts...

My best friend is suicidal [ 5 Answers ]

How do I reply to this? This is a message my best friend sent me today. "read this!!!!! hunter whenever u get this....i love you...(not in the gay way) but as a brother...as the only one that cares...without you...i would do something really stupid to myself...but yeah...last night...i cut...

Suicidal friend [ 1 Answers ]

Recently my friend has been hurting herself due to a break-up with her boyfriend. She has lost allot of weight and is cutting her arms. She talks about killing herself. I don’t no what to do because she is staring to be mean to us her friends and I don’t want to cause her any more pain but she is...

View more questions Search