Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 01:53 PM
    My relationship
    Me and my boyfriend was going for about 1 year and a half and lately we werent the same.he's looking at other females in my presents,going out more often,he curses and listens to disrespecting songs while around me what is the best thing to do?i talk to him about it but he always has an excuse for his actions we are struggling with our trust because of problems in the past, but i love him but i need to kno if this is a green sign to let go before i get hurt any worst than i already have
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 02:01 PM
    So, do you want mr. Right - or Mr. Right Now....?

It takes practice. Keep practicing. This guy sounds like he's not too respectful.

1) I will say that a guy looking at other girls is not that unusual, but if he acts like you are not there, that's not good.
    2) MUSIC is normal too
    3) Cursing happens

But my guess in 1-3 he is doing it in not a nice, respectful way - if so... have the guts to walk...

If you want mr. Right, have the guts to let him go. It will make him act right and/or you can find someone better. Love can be a drug we get addicted to that takes us down. If you want Love without the nasty side-effects, look for someone who treats you right. I will separate you from the crowd and help you find a great guy faster... Really.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I Got into a Relationship with a Girl about 7 months ago... from the start people try to break us up and wanted me to move back in with my father... She was hearing this all over town and even had one person tell her that I should be sleeping with my ex instead of her... three weeks ago she made a...

About my relationship [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hello my name is Georgia. I wanted to know why is it me and my boyfriend keep on cussing and we use to live peacefully

How do I know if this is the right relationship? [ 23 Answers ]

Past couple of days I've been debating with myself whether I love my girlfriend or not. I'm the type of person who worries about everything. My girlfriend always says she loves me and I know she does. But sometimes when she says she loves me, I can't say it back:confused:... but there are other...

What relationship should I go for? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey all! As some of you possibly know I resently broke up with my girlfriend. No I just have one question. Many people here have told me to MOVE ON! And I have! :D Not to a new girl or anything yet but I will... in time :) But I dicided not to make any uneeded contact with her for a...

View more questions Search