Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leemia Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Paranormal phenomena
    I have 3 kids my 9yr old said he heard a scarching sound like a dog with fleas scarching it self the only thing we have no dog I also seen shadows in my rm my 5yr old sees ghost he saya my moms house has some but at the house we have none.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2007, 01:05 PM
    I would look for every possible logical explanation for the things that are happening first. It could be an animal like a racoon or some other animal that is in the attic, a crawl space, soffit or even in the walls of the home. I would suggest looking at the outside of the home for any possibly hole or crack where an animal might have gotten in.

Concerning shadows: When we are tired at night, especially when a child is tired, it is easy for our eyes to play tricks on us. We can imagine that we see a lot of things. I know that I did when I was a kid.
    leemia Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Thank you for takeing time out to read my question the only thing is I have an arpartment but it does make a lot of sense.
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Clough's associations are accurate, but of course if you live in an apartment complex, it may not be animal, but human making the scratching sound so keep that in mind. Shadows can be a trick of the mind, but in some instances may be real. As to your 5 year old seeing things, it is believed in the paranormal community that younger children can see what we have forgotten to see, I myself, use to freak my mom out by seeing what wasn't there. This is just a phase and eventually we forget how to see. Anyhow as long as nothing bad is happening or its not frightening your kids, you have nothing really to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal phenomena in house [ 6 Answers ]

My sister just moved into a house and she thinks it really scary. We took pictures in the basement and on the pictures there are faces in everyone of them. We wanted to know if anyone was killed or died in the house

Paranormal phenomena [ 14 Answers ]

Hi guys, I need your opinion on a problem which me and my wife are facing in the recent days... Often when I or my wife lay on the bed to sleep something happens and we cannot move our body at all... we cannot move hand, feet, head etc... we feel that we are alive and we feel that we are...

Paranormal phenomena [ 4 Answers ]

I used to see a young man about my home, he would just "be there" from time to time... well once he showed up and really surprised me so I said "will you stop doing that", and now he never comes around... how should I invite him back so I may see what he wants/needs etc? Ps I live near saltville...

Ground water phenomena in the mineral industry [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Help I Want To Know The Features Of Groundwater In The Mineral Industries, In fact Ground Water Phenomena,I Need These Answers To Enable Me Carry Out My University Final Year Seminar Presentation. Thanks A lot .

Physical phenomena [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know that why does water coming out of a shower is colder than ordinary tap water ?

View more questions Search