Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    runingwitknifes Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Learning to ollie needs some instructions
    I am having problems ollieing I have tried many times I have look at many pages online and they all say different things! Will someone help me??
    yourman64 Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by runingwitknifes
    i am having problems ollieing i have tryed many times i have look at many pages online and they all say different things!! will someone help me ???????????????
    OK when you are on the board put your front foot a little below the skrews and when you kick the back end of the board down slide the side of your foot up the board while kind of jumping up with the board, if you did it right you should have poped an ollie. If you need any visual help go to YouTube and type in the search how to do an ollie
    Skater97 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 08:29 PM

OK this is simple:get rolling put your foot in the middle of the board when your ready slam down the tail(back of your board) and slide your foot with the side of your shoes.Pull it up, level it out and land skating shoes will help that 100%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fascinators instructions [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'd like to make a fascinator for my day at the reace in April. Could you tell me how. I'd like it to be simple using peacock feathers Cheers! Connaugh

Dvddecrypter instructions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm using the dvddecrypter for the first time and I'm stuck. I have got as far as stage B in the download information sheets, but I can't work out how to proceed. Could someone tell me how to "mount the .iso you just ripped. Right click on daemon tools, choose virtual cd/dvd rom... etc....

Stat instructions [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york heating and airconditioning split system with two separate thermostats the one for the larger unit is lMODEL #1F78 5/2 DAY PRGM MV TO 30V.50/60Hz.OR DC 1.5 AMP. MAX BATTERY REPLACEMENT 2 AAA ENERGIZER I do not have the manual and do not know how to actually program it. Would...

Understanding Instructions [ 3 Answers ]

The Instructions "As you think about writing a research paper, you may wonder how this assignment differs from other kinds of papers you have written. The fundamental difference has to do with the major content of each. Research papers do not grow out of personal experiences and opinions to the...

Can someone explain these instructions? [ 3 Answers ]

Express the numbers listed to three significant figures, writing the numbers in the first column in normal notation and the numbers in the second column in powers of 10(scientific notation) Express in Three significant figures 0.524 15.08 1444 0.0254 83,909

View more questions Search