Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilittle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Dryer is not drying clothes properly
    My magtag dryers is not drying my clothes properly. There are times when it starts up you can hear a squeaky noise, and then it goes away... please help
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Belt or roller could be the squeaking noise. If drum is not turning properly will cause clothes not to dry. Also check vent and vent hose form dryer all the way to where it exits house. If it is clogged clothes will not dry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roper dryer not drying my clothes [ 5 Answers ]

My dryer is not drying my clothes. Initially, the dryer would be hot and not dry but I had moved and the vent lining was too long. That worked for awhile, but now, it takes 2-3 hours to dry the clothes. Another site said it might be a blown fuse. How do I get to the fuse box to replace it?

Dryer not Drying all the way [ 4 Answers ]

I have a GE dryer that doesn't seem to dry all the way. I've cracked it open and cleaned out all the dust buildup from the vents (there was quite a bit) and the blower moter and blades. Should be clean as a whistle now. The heating element was clean and shows no cracks and looks to heat up OK...

Whirlpool Elec Dryer - Clothes Not Drying [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Electric Dryer, model # LEB6000PQ0. The dryer does not seem to dry the clothes much at all. I have removed the lint from all components (internal & external) as well as the vent from the back of the dryer to the outside. I notice when the dryer first starts, the heating...

Dryer not drying [ 1 Answers ]

My frigidaire dryer is heating but not drying in the appropriate time. It takes forever for the clothes to dry. Could this be the heating element?

View more questions Search