Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apexatrivedi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Graduate school admission
    Hi ,

I am an international student applying for masters in biotechnology and a second option as masters in computerscience.I am trying for a graduate school in California.I did not manage to get a good score in GRE (880/1600) and my toefl score is 94/120 .I have a good GPA.do I stand a chance for admission in the cal state universities?

Awaiting reply,
    Regards Apexa
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2007, 09:47 PM
    You might want to try the following search and click on the links to sites that you find there.

california university admissions requirements masters in biotechnology computer science - Google Search
    ilovcali Posts: 206, Reputation: 85

Sep 19, 2007, 09:01 PM
    I think you have a good chance at a CAL STATE university not to be confused with the UC's. You may have a tough time at the UC's due to your GRE score.

--Cali

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Graduate school education necessary for a Lady? [ 4 Answers ]

In time when people think ladies should attain the level 1st Degrees and start taking care of their children.I don't think it will be proper for the girls to go as high as the Masters and PhD level.1st degree is important for their base and they can take care of their matrimonial homes and thiking...

Looking for a Graduate School Of Ed. For Ph.D. [ 3 Answers ]

Have been a teacher for many years and am now getting into teaching Educ. Courses at the college level. I want to begin pursuing a doctorate (preferably Ph.D. Ed.D. fine too). Problem is I will be likely (although not certainly) moving in the next 1-2 years. Meaning I don't want to start a...

Son didn't graduate high school what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello my son dropped out of school at the end of his senior year. He thought he was doing the right thing We live in Ky. He got a job in Fl. Making 25 an hour. This is good for a 18 year old boy so he thought. The company got in trouble now he has no job or diploma. He now has no job. This...

View more questions Search