Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JUST-A-GAL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 02:44 PM
    Lmao.. you guys are ALL wrong.. MEN! ;) SHE IS SAYING.. YOU NEED TO KNOW ME.. OK, DUDES... Find out what SHE is HIDING that she thinks makes her unloveable... damn guys, it's right there in black and white, she IS in to him, she just is afraid he won't want to be with her once he knows what ever this little secret is so she is keeping him at a bit of a distance to protect herself.
    JUST-A-GAL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 02:46 PM

Geesh, And now of course I actually looked at the date of the post. I wonder what happened with this guy... anyone know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Great stuff for the guys... [ 13 Answers ]

Runei brought this up - but these are KEYS to stay on top of the game - and things WOMEN should look for in a great guy. I wanted to post this for everyone to see. Sexy Qualities You Can Cultivate By Oskar McHendry Sex Education Correspondent - Every Saturday

Need your help guys... [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so lets say you are given 32k to invest freely in any way you please, but by Aug 31st of 2007 the original 32k must be paid back in full... Ideas, suggestions?? Thanks in advance, Harvey

Guys [ 2 Answers ]

I have this really polite guy friend. If we are ever shopping together and I'm carring a bag of mine and he offers to carry it should I let him carry it or say no thanks? :confused:

View more questions Search