Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaytee108 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2005, 05:38 AM
    Funny Doggy
    Hiya,

My 4yr old black labrador Deefa has starting behaving rather odd. He's quite a nervous dog anyway but recently he keeps coming up to either me, my parents or my sister and crying as if he wants something, we give him fresh water, food, cuddles etc etc but he still doesn't settle. This morning he dug a big hole in the garden and just curled up in it. The past few days he's been a bit off his food and has been sick once. He was wormed recently so we don't think it's that. We don't know if he's poorly or its more to do with his behaviour. Can anyone help?

Thank you Kaytee
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2005, 06:56 AM
    Has it been unusually hot recently? The digging and laying in the hole could be an attempt to cool off. The heat could be causing the other problems. Otherwise, he could be sick. If he doesn't settle down in a few more days, it may be time to call the vet. With most Labs, it is serious when they lose their appetite.
    kaytee108 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2005, 02:13 AM
    It has got hotter recently, I'll keep an eye on him over the next few days.

Thanks for yor help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Whiney doggy [ 6 Answers ]

My 2 year old lab is driving me insane!! For the past couple of weeks, he's been following me around all day long, whining. I go to the laundry room, he follows, watches me put the clothes in, and whines. I go to the washroom or have a bath, he comes with me and whines. I go to the kitchen to cook,...

Funny something [ 6 Answers ]

:) I don't know where this goes but I thought I would share it. Clink on the link below. Hold your mouse over this guys nose and see what happens. How the heck do they do that? Funny. I hope you enjoy. http://fun.from.berdyczow.org/2004-05-26/posmeraj-goscia-w-nos.swf

This funny [ 2 Answers ]

Men Are Just Happier People What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours.

Doggy Kitty Question [ 5 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have a 2 yr old male Shih Tzu and a 6 month old female domestic short-haired cat. The two are the best of friends. They sleep together, try to share food, they play. They're adorable. But how do I keep my Shih Tzu from humping the kitty? And the Kid? And the Neighbors? He...

View more questions Search