Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicia8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 04:23 PM
    I need female singer for these lyrics . "I don't know . Will you find out for me?"
    I need female artist for these lyrics: "Well, I dont know ..... I don't know .... Will you find out for me?" It is used on a current TV commercial.
    alicia8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 04:26 PM
    I need the female artist for these lyrics: "Well, I don't know .... I don't know .... Will you find out for me?" Used on a currect TV commercial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for song title lyrics are "In the morning I can see the sign no wonder I... " [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy and some of the lyrics are... "In the morning I can see the sign, no wonder I could never keep you satisfied" I know this song is older maybe a few years. If anyone has any ideas...

Name the song with lyrics "I love people born in the 80's" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently was...

Female singer of "Dance"? [ 2 Answers ]

I think the song is called Dance. The lyrics include either 'just dance' or 'please dance'. It's all about doing things in life rather than just sitting on the sidelines.

"Diamond in the back" in the songs lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the tittle to the song with lyrics "Diamond in the back, digging the scene with a gangster lean"

Which singer/group sang "Bring it on home" [ 3 Answers ]

I would love to get the song I heard in New Zealand in 1995 which was played at the time NZ won the America's Cup. The lyrics are apparently by Mark Williams. The first verse goes : We carry New Zealand's hopes As we sail on the All Black boat On the other side of the world is San Diego We'll...

View more questions Search