Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bob737800 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Teen Drug Use
    I thought I heard my son say he had some 'perc' (for percocet) but I just found out he said "perp". Are they the same?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2007, 02:03 PM
    What did he say to you? Have you asked him?

Kids make up wonderful lies.

I remember being his age and calling my mom a b!tch and lied and said I called her a witch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A new drug [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone out there tried the new detox medication,suboxone? If so, how do you like it/ I've been on it for a month now and I think it is really helpful, yet expensive. Feedback

Teen drug use & "perc" [ 2 Answers ]

My son mentioned he had some "perc" to a friend of his. The friend wanted my son to bring it to a party tonight. Is this the drug percocet or the dry cleaning toxin or something else? And what is the application for high schoolers. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Teen drug? [ 3 Answers ]

I found this pill in my sister's room and I'm not sure if it's drugs or not. I don't want to talk to her before I know if it's drugs or not. Its circular and about the size of the nail on my index finger. It has a line through one side and 0636 is in the other side. It's white and chalky.

Need to know this drug [ 5 Answers ]

I have found a tablet and it's a small round white one with either 5k1 on it or sk1 thanks:confused:

Drug tests [ 1 Answers ]

How long do morphine sulphate pills stay in your system for a urine sample drug test?

View more questions Search