Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcglashy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 05:12 PM
    I love my ex but she has a boyfriend
    Right I used to go out with this girl 2 years and I've never really got over her. Ive always loved her deep inside but she has recently got herself a new boyfriend. Over the past 2 years she has loved me two but she didn't know I loved her. She always says why didn't you tell me before I went out with my boyfriend because it would all be different. I really don't know what to do because I can't get over her and I would do anything to get her back? Please help
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 06:01 PM
    It sounds as if she is moving on and that you need to as well. Have you dated since the two of you ended things? 2 years is a long time to hold onto a relationship. Are the two of you still close friends this may be why you have never healed or moved on.
    mcglashy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Yer we always used to hook up but we both didn't know how we both felt because for some reason why I don't no we didn't tell each other. This is turning into the biggest regret of my life because I see them 2 every day
    BrightLight Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 09:52 PM
    I wouldn't sit around waiting for her to come around. Sounds like she's moved on and is happy. You might want to try and do it yourself. This is why you should be honest with how you feel about a person, otherwise you just might find the real thing, but in the end, you could lose it. She knows how you feel, and is still with her boyfriend.
    If your having trouble getting over her, I would try time apart and gradually meet up, other wise your feeling aren't going to go away
    child4ever Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mcglashy View Post
    Right i used to go out with this girl 2 years and ive never really got over her. Ive always loved her deep inside but she has recently got herself a new boyfriend. Over the past 2 years she has loved me two but she didnt know i loved her. She always says why didnt you tell me before i went out with my boyfriend because it would all be different. I really dont know what to do because i can't get over her and i would do anything to get her back? Please help
    Sounds like you have been in this position before. You need to get some alone time with her and lay it down. I know she has a boyfriend, so try not to put any pressure on her. But be honest and just let her know you needed to get that off your chest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a boyfriend, but I love someone else. [ 14 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who I love and I thought I was IN love. We have been going out for 8 months. Im 16 and he's 20. Hes amazing, he buys me what I want, takes me where I want to go. My family loves him. Hes everything anyone could want in a guy. Hes ready for a long term relationship, and I thought...

Does My Boyfriend Really Love Me? [ 23 Answers ]

Me and this guy named Aaron have been dating on and off the past year and he says he loves me, but he really doesn't show it because he's with someone else. He's says he's going to break up with her to be with me because I'm who he wants to be with, but he hasn't done it yet. He still tells me...

She is in love with MY boyfriend! [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a great relationship and I trust with very much. He is not abusive, or mean or anything, he is great and I am very lucky to have him. There is a problem though and it is very complicated. My boyfriend cheated on his ex-girlfriend 2 years ago, and he regrets it terribly,...

I still LOVE my ex boyfriend! [ 10 Answers ]

HEY!! Im a bit lost in my relationship well not a relationship anymore but I still love my ex boyfriend and its getting on my nerve's I can't stand it he'z on my mind every second of the day and he just made it wost by getting a new girlfriend :( I should tell him how I feel but it's just to...

I'm in love with her, but she has a boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. I'm a 15 year old boy and I love this girl. I know I love this girl because I like her for who she is, and She is all I would want in a Woman. Some say I'm in love with myself but this is another human being and I really love her. I've known her for a good 4 years now and I've never asked her...

View more questions Search