Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackskin311 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 05:05 PM
    About Benzylarbutin
    Hi. I am african. My skin color is dark brown, really really dark almost black. I would like to lighten my skin to a caramel or olive complection. I do not want to be pale white neither do I want to be coal black. From what I read from this forum MONOBENZONE is the cream that will completely dispigment your skin. Turing it completely pale white WHICH I DO NOT WANT.I have a few questions about Benzylarbutin Will Benzylarbutin lighten my skin to the shade I want(caramel, or olive complection)? Is Benzylarbutin permanent? Does Herbal Inn PERMANENT Fairness Milk really work?and will it lighten my skin to the shade I want(caramel, or olive complection)? The makers of Herbal Inn PERMANENT Fairness Milk say it is permanent , have anybody used this product and if you have, what were your results, was it really permanent like they say?
    pkennedy1990 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Sep 28, 2007, 06:32 AM
    I've heard it's not as permanent as Monobenzone and also doesn't make you go completely albino like that either. The problem with monobenzone can be that if you don't have vitiligo it can give you white streaks instead of uniformity of depigmentation. But it also costs less than monobenzone and is easier to get because it doesn't seem to be as heavily regulated by the FDA. (And I used to work for the government, so I know all about ridiculous over-regulation of things that don't do anyone any real harm... like Retin-A.)

That's about all of the questions I can answer about it.
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 11:51 AM
    - The Bright Skin Forum

Here they talk about benzylarbutin you may want to check out this post.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Dec 7, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Some people have used it and said it works, so I built up the courage to try it out... id rather use that than hydroquinone on my skin.. I bought the 5% ba cream and I just started using it like a week a go. So far I like it.. it absorbs into my skin
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    Some people have used it and said it works, so i built up the courage to try it out...id rather use that than hydroquinone on my skin..i bought the 5% ba cream and i just started using it like a week a go. So far i like it ..it absorbs into my skin
    Are u still using it??
    Do you see any lightning??
    LDNGIRL1988 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Hey african chica you know what if your skin so dark why you want 2 change it if you lighten up it will be so obvious because you probably have really black features I would suggest you eat more fresh fruit and veg so you get healthier looking skin as appose to lighter skin. Also skin lightening proudcts are very dangerous its best not 2get involved if you don't no wagwan x
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Dec 27, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Well I do see more yellow tones in my skin... I think it is actually doing something for me. It's just I had to stop for a little bit because my skin type is oliy and I have been breaking out.. I am sure it's from using a soap on my face which maybe too much for my skin but after it clears up I am going to use it... I am going to start again tonight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

BENOQUIN or Benzylarbutin? [ 4 Answers ]

I have read that some members here reported Benoquin lightened their skin quickly, after a few weeks of application, but what happened after? Because they say everywhere that if you don't have Vitiligo your melanocytes will fight back and make you darker than even before. Also I would like to know...

Benzylarbutin. Testimonials, information? [ 23 Answers ]

Does anyone have any info on this product? What percentage works best?. I have heard it is close to monbenzene in it's lightening effects but I don't want to be white... or spotted... I am a dark skinned hispanic... closer to african american complexion... I don't have a problem with being brown...

Benzylarbutin or monobenzone how much should I use [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm afro-caribbean and for awhile now I've been thinking about lightning my skin just because mostly all of my family is like a light or dark carmel color.So out of everyone I look different and that's because of my moms genes I think but I'm still darker than.I have real uneven skin my...

View more questions Search