Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesearl Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Is there a form you fill out to request charges be dropped in Maryland?
    I was told that there is a form that can be filled out and filed with the State Attorney's office requesting that charges be dropped. The charge is second degree assault. Spouse already said they will not testify against spouse. From what I heard this form is filled out and this state prosecutor can drop the charges.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Please be more specific. The folks that can help you need as many details as possible.

What kind of charges are you talking about?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 24, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Contact the prosecutors office and ask them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Exponge FBI files for charges that were dropped? [ 1 Answers ]

Back in San Francisco, California around May 1992, my then girlfriend went to eat, she got very drunk, we went to her house, while I was reading the newspaper in bed she suddenly started hitting me I started to defend myself from her violence. I grabbed her to try to stop her from hitting me, she...

Opt- H1, what form I need to fill? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I really confused about what form I should fill. I came to US in Aug, 2001 as a F1 student; I worked with OPT from Oct 1, 2005 to Sep 30, 2006, then I change to H1 Until now. I am married. Do I am in dual-status, or I should fill the 1040-NR, or 1040EZ? Thanks lot

What form should I fill? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This is my third year in the states. I came as a visiting teacher under a J-1 visa. What form should I fill? Thanks

Extesion request form 4868 with no ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to file an extension for tax this year. I have a SSN and need to file for ITIN for my spouse. I understand that for federal tax extension, I can write "ITIN to be requested" in place of my spouse SSN on form 4868 and send W7 with my original return later. I was wondering if that...

L2 with EAD what form to fill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am on an L2 visa with EAD and worked in the US for all of 2006. My employer gave me a W-2. My husband is on L1 visa but gets his salary in India. There is no US income for him. What tax form do I use. 1040NR or 1040EZ 1040A 1040 . Can I use "married filing jointly " with 0 income for my...

View more questions Search