Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AimeeBernard Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 10:32 AM
    Invisalign
    Has anyone used it? What do you think?

I had braces for yrs, wore the head gear, retainers and all that. Now at 24 my teeth are shifting again and I have to see an orthodontist-I refuse to get braces , and I've heard about this. Any other options?

Thanks! :D :D
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 16, 2005, 03:43 PM
    I've heard about in Invisalign, it's invisible and will help straighten your teeth, without the metal braces. Ask your dentist or orthodontist if Invisalign is right for you.
    AimeeBernard Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2005, 03:50 PM
    I got a 2nd opinion and the NEW ortho I saw said a retainer would do the trick. So obv that first orth was a money hog...

So instead of three thousand I paid three hundred. Woohoo. :D
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 16, 2005, 03:53 PM
    Good for you. ;) I'm going to be here answering some beauty and fashion questions before I leave for my vacation tomorrow. You can always come to me or the other members if you need advice on anything.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2005, 04:09 PM
    Invisaline is really not much more than an expensive retainer anyway... so good for you for asking around!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invisalign-other options? [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone used it? What do you think? I had braces for yrs, wore the head gear, retainers and all that. Now at 23 my teeth are shifting again and I have to see an orthodontist-I refuse to get braces , and I've heard about this. Any other options? Thanks! :D

View more questions Search