Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkizar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Restriction code
    I forgot my restriction code for my cell phone. Do you know how I can fix this problem?
    Thank you :)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 24, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Call your service provider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failure to record deed restriction? Missouri [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I sold some acreage to a private party and the closing was held at a title company. The transaction was closed in 1999. According to the settlement statement, the title company was paid for all recording fees. (not itemized). The sales contract stated that I would be...

My boyfriends on phone restriction I have no way of contact with him on weekends [ 2 Answers ]

Help I have no way to contact my boyfriend on the weekends ecxept when I send him stuff on the computer.or at school. I need some suggestions on how to talk to hom without his parents knowing any suggestions for me any thing will help Thank you lilly of love::)

HVAC coil restriction [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old Trane dual heat unit and a 6 month old Amana 5 ton Heat Pump which replace an 18 year old heat pump. The electric consumption has increased since the new Amana was installed and it was supposed to be more efficient. In November the service technician found head pressure of...

Quieting Water FLow Restriction [ 1 Answers ]

I have an open loop geothermal heat pump. Controlling the water flow is a Taco valve on the outlet side of the heat pump, where the ground water is returned to a discharge well. To regulate the flow through the heat exchanger, I use a ball valve (with a dial, for resetability). There's also PTs...

Wattage restriction? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a tri-light table lamp that has a sticker on the bulb socket that warns of fire hazard over 100watts. BUT a stamp on the socket reads 250V 250W. Is there truly a danger in using a 150watt tri-light bulb?

View more questions Search