Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charliechicken Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Gas milage
    On average which of these two vehicles get the best gas milage if you were renting it for a vacation, a minivan or and SUV?
    charliechicken Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charliechicken
    On average which of these two vehicles get the best gas milage if you were renting it for a vacation, a minivan or and SUV?
    Which vehicle get the best gas milage on average, a minivan or an SUV
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 24, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Depends on the model you can check EPA ratings
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 09:37 AM
    I agree, you need to know the models... tho' generally I expect minivans to get a little better gas mileage to "comperable" suvs.

Call the rental place and see, as stated, what models are available. You can easily search for the estimated mpg.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag gas dryer, replacing gas valve coils [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can help me. My Maytag gas dryer's igniter glows but then no flame appears. I believe it is the gas valve coils that are bad, so I purchased a replacement kit (3 coils). The instructions say to match the colors of the wires, but my replacement kit has red, black, white...

Gas Milage [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone out there owns a 2006 Hyundai, Tucson 2.7, 6 cyl, AT, front wheel drive, let me know how your gas milage is. I have 10,500 miles on mine and get about 19.5 city, and 20.5 hwy. Hyundai is giving me a line that it isn't broke in till 15,000 miles, then milage should improve. After the...

Cause of low milage on mpfi engine [ 3 Answers ]

I have a mpfi engine car. I've got checked all the feul injectors, the pump, oil filter, air filter, and spark plugs. Which all are in right shape and have no problem but still I am facing a problem of low milage just half of what other cars give. What could be the reason for the same??

Newtons 2nd law & gas milage [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, Using newtons 2nd law of motion, why cars get better gas mileage than trucks? Please help asap:D

View more questions Search