Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 03:36 AM
    Processor?
    Can you please advise on which is best for the same price in a new laptop
    Intel Pentium 4 650 at 3.4GHz OR
    Pentium "M" 740 at 1.73GHz ( there is a 2+GHz at a much higher price available)

The Two are HP zd8290ea and Dell 9300 Series

Reply to [email protected]
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 30, 2005, 03:44 AM
    Zen
    You are kidding right? People come to this forum with real problems and need real help. This is hardly wrecking your life right now.
    Its called shopping around and you are lucky you got a reply at all. Peace ranieri
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 30, 2005, 03:45 AM
    Zen
    Or is it my goof you are in soft ware? Peace ranieri
    zen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 04:12 AM
    Another "Expect" in the pratt camp
    If you don't know say nothing - I guess that's too clever for you/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AMD K6 Processor [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know what the speed of an AuthenticAMD K6 processor is. I have just had an IBM Aptiva custom built and the guy who built it said it's supposed to be at least 500 MHz, but my system information is saying it's only a 266 MHz. If it truly is 266, how can I be running XP Professional?

Slow Processor [ 6 Answers ]

I recently bought a game that has a requirement of a 1.4Ghz processor, I only got a 1.2. Is there any way of fooling the game or the computer into letting me play the game?

Processor [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I was trying to install new PIV 2.5 Celeron processors on a computer that was using PIV 1.7 Celeron processors but the computer does not even reach post despite the fact that its on. What do you think is the problem?

AMD processor questions [ 7 Answers ]

I'm getting ready to purchase my first AMD system, and I've got a problem picking out a processor. Just when I think I understand, I read a new review and get confused again because nobody seems to have a strong opinion about either of the follow processors either way. So what I want to know is,...

Processor Comparison [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the process purchasing a laptop computer. There are many processors to choose from these days and I was hoping someone could enlighten me about the differences in the many styles/brands of processors currently offered for these computers. I have always preferred Pentium 4 processors. ...

View more questions Search