Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Aug 30, 2005, 02:34 AM
    Anyone knows adobe..
    Hi to all, I want to know how to add fonts in adobe illustrator and photoshop :) is that too much hehehe have a nice day...

Thankz...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2005, 03:19 AM
    The fonts are not acutally a function of those programs. Those programs look for whatever fonts are installed on your computer.

There are scads of places to get more fonts, including web sources and software.

Before you do, though, search "fonts" in the program's help sections to see what type of fonts they will pick up on.

You can shop a local store for font packages (software) or see these internet sources:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Aug 30, 2005, 11:28 PM
    But...
    I already have an adobe font files I just don't know how to use it or where to place it so that I can use it in illustrator and photoshop...
    And one thing is I have a bradleyhand font but when I reinstall my adobe its gone I can use it anymore I reinstall again and again but same result nothing good... :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe pagemaker [ 4 Answers ]

I have already searched it on net but nothing was satisfactory. Actually, I am not able to run Adobe Pagemaker program until I go to Task Manager and end the Rundll32.exe process. After ending this process only I am able to run Pagemaker and my system also gets fast after killing this process. I...

Adobe Framemaker OS 9, OS X Distiller [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I'm running Adobe Framemaker on Mac OS 9 (classic). I also have Adobe 6.0 prof. on OS X. I'm trying to print my framemaker file (.fm) to a .pdf. In OS9, I get the error, "cannot find distiller." Distiller 6.0 is installed (but in OS X). Am I missing something? Shouldn't distiller work...

View more questions Search