Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguilar64 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Natural detox
    I was wondering what type of food you can eat for a natural detox.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 08:45 AM
    The best foods to eat for a healthy and natural detox are, veggie juices, green tea and at least 2 qts of water. You should eat plenty of fresh fruits some of the best are apples and grapes, veggies, raw or just slightly cooked, like beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirolina, chorella and even seaweeds. Whole grains (100% or sprouted), seeds and nuts. What to avoid totally during this phase is: margarine, table salt, use sea salt, refined sugar, sweetners and all soft drinks. Any plant based vegetarian food is also going to great to detox with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The source of detox [ 2 Answers ]

What causes the cramps,insomnia,cold sweats during oxycotin detox

Detox Necessary? [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend is getting ready for a lifestyle change. She has eaten fast food and not done regular exercise for quite some time due to depression. She is currently being treated for depression and now wants to take better care of herself. She is not going on a "diet", but more of just watching...

Fruit Detox [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried a fruit detox? I have read about them online, where you eat only certain types of fruit or vegetables for 3 to 5 days. I'm curious if this would really help your body get rid of the toxins and also help slim down.

Losing weight via detox [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried to do a fruit or water detox to try and lose weight? I'm curious it they work or if they simply make you lose weight for the few days you fast and then it all comse back. Thanks (ps I wasn't sure if this question went under weight loss or nutrition so my apologies if you read it...

Alcohol detox [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 24 and has an extremely bad drinking problem, he has had 4 seizures this year when he doesn't drink, he is on anti seizure meds & anti anxiety also, we are trying to get him into a 3 day detox right now (no beds available), does anyone know any ways of helping him through this until a bed...

View more questions Search