Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 01:58 AM
    Song/Artist/Album? Anything?
    undefinedundefinedundefined
    :confused: This was a popular song, like a year or two ago, but anyway, this is how it goes... (HipHop)
    At the begining: (skit)Mr.Big, how does it feel to be released from prison?
    etc. etc...
    (Song) (chorus) You better bring the Navy, because I'm about to bring the Army... Take the to trial, , take that to trial...

P.S-Sorry about the language, but I guess you get the point. :o
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2005, 02:43 AM
    Jay-z - Takeover

http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/JAY-Z/Takeover.html

Looking at the lyrics remains me why rap is such a joke.

Aug 30, 2005, 03:24 AM
    Thanks for the reply about Jay-Z, but that wasn't it. I went to that web site and the lyrics are similar but not the one. At the beginning of the song I am looking for; there is a skit and the rapper is referred to as Mr. Big. I would appreciate anyone else's help on this. Thanks again!
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 30, 2005, 05:55 AM
    The lyrics are from:

Album: Only If U Knew
    Artist: Mister Bigg
    Track: #3 Trial Time
    Year: 2000
    Label: Warlock

Hope this helps

Aug 30, 2005, 06:54 PM
    Thanks! That was it! If u get this, Colbtech, could u please reply to me and tell me where u finally found it.. if not.. I still really appreciate the help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the artist of this song? [ 7 Answers ]

The lyrics go something like... "What's the worst thing I could say, things are better if I stay. So long and good night, so long and good night!"

What is this song and artist? [ 2 Answers ]

Remember a rap song about 3-4 yrs ago that sampled Billy Squire's "The Stroke". Very much appreciated if anyone remembers the name of the rap or the group.

Name of a song and it's artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone my name is nichelle I have this song in my head that I would like all the lyrics to but I don't know the name of the song neither the person who sings it. It goes like this: Don't you know I'll go out my way for you Don't you know I'll do anything to you. I got your back cause...

Looking for artist and name of the song [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, A while ago I heard this song on the radio in my car. I was able to record some of it on my pda. Can some one please help me to identify it. Here are the two clips I managed to record. http://www.4shared.com/file/752655/2573ce97/Recording1. html ...

Need name of song or artist [ 8 Answers ]

Song out sometime in 79-80 I believe. Ballad. Lyrics go... When I was a younger man, I hadn't a care. Running around, hitting the town growing my hair. Chorus goes... Since then I never look back, it's almost like living a dream.. and oooo, I love you.

View more questions Search